Pictures Of A Vicious Pitbull Attack That Just Happened At My House

Im guessing there is at least one the following bottles of booze in your house-Jack Daniels, Fireball, or store-brand vodka.
ANd there's a case of bud light in the fridge.

His name is Pliny Pete. Based on that alone, I can guarantee there are 0 cans of Bud Light in his house.

I had a full grown one try to knock me down last week. It charged at me full speed then jumped at me. Scared the crap out of me did not bite me but the owner came out and was like I am sorry. I was pissed I know they can be friendly dogs but please keep it behind a fenced in area. I want all dogs that way even small dogs you cannot afford to have one even playfully nip at someone.

Thats is an extremely cute four-legged chainsaw you got there, Pete!

53461019.jpg

Oh, you have pitbulls. How many firearms do you have?

"I don't understand it officer, he's never attacked anyone before..."

Oh no they attack people on a daily basis
Mostly elderly because they move slow but sometimes they'll nab a small child who wasnt paying attention
Its actually breathtaking and quite beautiful to watch live

Sorry, but I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans. Sure, I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is no!

Well, actually it was you who did go to this route (sexual), when I asked about your firearms.

So, I must've hit a nerve with my question.

Not my fault you're such a stereotype, but I guess I could've been more discrete.

I blame the language barrier.

Goddamn internet nerds get their jimmies SERIOUSLY rustled if you even have a DOG they don't approve of.

Beautiful dogs, Pliny Pete. And yeah, I hope your dogs do attack the ignorant bastards in here doing everything they can to disparage you. They're just jealous that they don't have the nuts to share any of their lives. I'm guessing they probably don't have much of one.

That's awesome! I want to leave my kids at your house for a few hours right now.

Back