Media PICS SHOW MCGREGOR SPEAKING WITH POLICE

LOL. Leonardo DiCaprio is seasoned superstar who knows how to be aware of these gold digging criminals.
Is your argument then that Conor's stupid and didn't learn by the second allegation to smarten up on what he does?

McGregor haters here are just as pathetic as these gold diggers. Lowlife scums

they are worse because those gold diggers are going to find a simp to mooch off of but these sherdog haters have nothing going for them, an empty bank account and bad genetics won’t get you very far. These dudes nowadays try to slander other guys like teenage girls would have done back in the day...

Is showing your dick to someone sexual assault? I'm not excusing it by any means and if it's true he should face consequences but I thought assault involved actually laying your hands on someone.

You think so? I think he looks like he usually does, but yeah he's like 5'8 to 5'9 max. So when he's not in a cage with a 145er or 155er he's going to look small by comparison against any above-average sized male.

Meant more in the upper body - compare how skinny and soft he looks compared to showing up for a fight

1f9fab5601394ef098224d614e376852_md.jpg

b1ff2b1f96cf40ecaa13ebd38062079c_md.jpg

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/14/conor-mcgregor-photos-police-investigation-ufc-corsica/
New photos out of Corsica show Conor McGregor speaking with police officers before he was detained and questioned over an alleged attempted sexual assault.

The photo agency says the pics were shot on Friday -- one day before the local prosecutor's office said McGregor "was the subject of a hearing" over the allegation.

New photos out of Corsica show Conor McGregor speaking with police officers before he was detained and questioned over an alleged attempted sexual assault.

The photo agency says the pics were shot on Friday -- one day before the local prosecutor's office said McGregor "was the subject of a hearing" over the allegation.
McGod will be fine. No need to worry buddeh's

LOL. So being accused about some crimes automaticly makes you quilty.
View attachment 799062
LOL because patterns aren't a thing

When was GSP accused of this even once? Oh, he wasn't? Weird. Maybe because he never did it?

But then again Conor is just such a nice guy and would never ever hit an old guy or cheat on his wife or take illegal drugs or assault women

Right?

<36>

Conor could literally film himself eating literal babies and you'd still be here defending him. Maybe take a step back and evaluate your life choices, yeah?

He’s Standing next to humans not ufc manlets or drawfs

dude, he's an in shape 175lb man...no bodyfat...most guys would kill to have that level of leanness....if what you mean by standing next to humans, you mean standing next to fat out of shape dudes, that he could ko in under 3 seconds, then you are correct....bodymass wise, he is far bigger than they are...muscle wise...some of you shertards are incredibly retarded...the guy is 5'9, 175lbs...that is not a manlet.

dude, he's an in shape 175lb man...no bodyfat...most guys would kill to have that level of leanness....if what you mean by standing next to humans, you mean standing next to fat out of shape dudes, that he could ko in under 3 seconds, then you are correct....bodymass wise, he is far bigger than they are...muscle wise...some of you shertards are incredibly retarded...the guy is 5'9, 175lbs...that is not a manlet.
Manlet confirmed.

In case anyone didn't know what French police look like, there you go. Epic.

It makes me chuckle when Conor is spotted with non manlets. Looks tiny as shit next to other men.

mcgregor-rousey-et-al.jpg

dude, he's in a pic with extremely tall people...jones is like 6'4..haha silver is like 6'2. gus is like 6'3. so of course an average height person will look shorter.

Yeah bro Leonardo DiCaprio hasn't had a single sexualt assault against him that I know of. There's tons of famous wealthy male athletes and celebrities who aren't constantly in the headlines for sexual assault. Wanna bet $500 Conor gets his 4th sexual assault case within 1 more year?
So by process of elimination he’s guilty? Or should we have faith in the courts and due process?
I admit it’s not a good look for him but these are only allegations at this point and the past allegations were just that, only allegations.

Let the courts settle it. Not any Sherdoggers

Is showing your dick to someone sexual assault? I'm not excusing it by any means and if it's true he should face consequences but I thought assault involved actually laying your hands on someone.
The laws in France state that is sexual assault, yes it is fucking stupid if you ask me, but that's how they classify.

Back