Media PICS SHOW MCGREGOR SPEAKING WITH POLICE

Not saying anything about guilty/not guilty, but you know, you can be nervous and uncomfortable around the police when facing serious charges, even if you're innocent.

Although you could also argue that Conor should be used to it by now.
True. Which is why the "you shouldn't be nervous unless you did something" thing cops try to use is purely a scare tactic. It's funny how many of the people on the crime drama shows are all cool and outgoing when being questioned about a murder or something even if innocent. Lots of people would be shitting their pants.

It makes me chuckle when Conor is spotted with non manlets. Looks tiny as shit next to other men.

mcgregor-rousey-et-al.jpg
It makes me chuckle when ppl say stupid shit like this. Mcgregor is still taller than the average male

It makes me chuckle when ppl say stupid shit like this. Mcgregor is still taller than the average male

1f9fab5601394ef098224d614e376852_md.jpg

I imagine the cop asking Conor “ Where are your parents, kid? “ I just cannot stop laughing. Sorry, I am 6’2”. To me he is a small man and most likely you are as well.

Give him title shot with Khabib, he is staying relevant. Right Dana?

I am usually a big fan of hating on conor but i need proof, i don't trust conor most of the time but i also don't trust they money hungry bitches either. If the allegations are true that's fucked up and if they are a lie that's also fucked up. I dunno man something about this one gives me the impression some bitch made it up, conor was quick to make a public statement, last time he was silent. Not sure why but im leaning towards him being innocent in this case.

Back