Media PICS SHOW MCGREGOR SPEAKING WITH POLICE

McGregor haters here are just as pathetic as these gold diggers. Lowlife scums
They’re far worse and more abundant. I don’t mind him having haters or fans, but the haters incessantly complaining about his fan base they outnumber by a wide margin is kinda funny.

He’s Standing next to humans not ufc manlets or drawfs
And he still looks like a superhuman compared to ugly bitches maybe 5 centimeters taller than him like you that he can literally rape or kill only with his bare hands, think about this 1.80 dude...

McGregor haters here are just as pathetic as these gold diggers. Lowlife scums
It goes the other way to the haters as well.

I'd say it's more pathetic to throw him under the bus assuming he's guilty when you don't know a fucking thing about it.

And he still looks like a superhuman compared to ugly bitches maybe 5 centimeters taller than him like you that he can literally rape or kill only with his bare hands, think about this 1.80 dude...
Manlet confirmed

It makes me chuckle when Conor is spotted with non manlets. Looks tiny as shit next to other men.

mcgregor-rousey-et-al.jpg
Tbf all those guys are over 6' and have all fought at 205. They dwarf most people.

Hes famous millionaire. Of course people try to take advantage of him. He makes lot of stupid stuff but hes not sexual predator. He wasn't father of that bitch's child like his haters claimed and he didn' t rape anybody. This is just anothet BS story and time will show it again.
if they were after his money , why would they take it to the police....?
Load gargling at its finest

Hes famous millionaire. Of course people try to take advantage of him. He makes lot of stupid stuff but hes not sexual predator. He wasn't father of that bitch's child like his haters claimed and he didn' t rape anybody. This is just anothet BS story and time will show it again.
How do you know this? Are you his shadow?

He looks really nervous in those pics. Could just be bad pics, but that doesn't show confidence.

He looks really nervous in those pics. Could just be bad pics, but that doesn't show confidence.

Not saying anything about guilty/not guilty, but you know, you can be nervous and uncomfortable around the police when facing serious charges, even if you're innocent.

Although you could also argue that Conor should be used to it by now.

His arms look smaller/softer than we typically see them. Maybe he is actually done with fighting.
I agree.

McGregor usually has an amazing physique, huge quads, big lats also, and decent arms. Looking very untrained here , he's not fighting any time soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back