Media PICS SHOW MCGREGOR SPEAKING WITH POLICE

Wait did they get him at that race with the princess of Monaco? Did that happen?

thats guilty as it gets, looking away not making eye contact and being uncomfortable with the hands

Imagine thinking it's not actually the guy who's had 3 sexual assault allegations within the past 2 years it's really the haters who are lowlife scum.
Hes famous millionaire. Of course people try to take advantage of him. He makes lot of stupid stuff but hes not sexual predator. He wasn't father of that bitch's child like his haters claimed and he didn' t rape anybody. This is just anothet BS story and time will show it again.

Hes famous millionaire. Of course people try to take advantage of him. He makes lot of stupid stuff but hes not sexual predator. He wasn't father of that bitch's child like his haters claimed and he didn' t rape anybody. This is just anothet BS story and time will show it again.
Yeah bro Leonardo DiCaprio hasn't had a single sexualt assault against him that I know of. There's tons of famous wealthy male athletes and celebrities who aren't constantly in the headlines for sexual assault. Wanna bet $500 Conor gets his 4th sexual assault case within 1 more year?

Ah so some chcik saw the outline of Conor's lil cock cuz of the rights he's wearing

Makes sense now

If there wasn’t video of him punching an old man in the face, you wouldn’t have believed that either.

Damn he looks tiny. Definitely not working out. Or maybe he's off cycle?

You think so? I think he looks like he usually does, but yeah he's like 5'8 to 5'9 max. So when he's not in a cage with a 145er or 155er he's going to look small by comparison against any above-average sized male.

Yeah bro Leonardo DiCaprio hasn't had a single sexualt assault against him that I know of. There's tons of famous wealthy male athletes and celebrities who aren't constantly in the headlines for sexual assault. Wanna bet $500 Conor gets his 4th sexual assault case within 1 more year?
LOL. Leonardo DiCaprio is seasoned superstar who knows how to be aware of these gold digging criminals.

McGregor haters here are just as pathetic as these gold diggers. Lowlife scums
You're literally defending a guy that's been accused multiple times for things like this

Maybe you're not in a position to call anybody "lowlife scum" when you're literally defending lowlife scum

McGregor discusses the minuteness of his unit with police and how advanced magnification equipment is needed to actually view his minuscule Peter

He already has four, so it would be his fifth if another happens.

As the saying goes where theres smoke theres fire....

You're literally defending a guy that's been accused multiple times for things like this

Maybe you're not in a position to call anybody "lowlife scum" when you're literally defending lowlife scum
LOL. So being accused about some crimes automaticly makes you quilty.
herp-derp-how-do-i-human_o_2008055.jpg

Back