Pick two. They will defend you and the rest will try to kill you

Hang out near dense trees or
Plus I feel like an A-level hunter and I would be able to find a way to set a horde of rats on fire

Yeah something can be done with them.

Humans can easily outrun rats. Honestly I don't know the stamina of a rat. They usually stay pretty close to "home". Can they run a mile? How long would it take.

5 gorillas (male)=1750 pounds
15 wolves (male)=2700 pounds
No contest, the mass advantage is heavily in favor of wolves.

O2ed7iR.jpg

Assuming a 1 pound city rat, the weight advantage is in their favor. The more I think about it, the more I feel the rats are overpowered here.

It isn't in their favor.

7 bulls is 14-17,000 lbs.

A bull running 35 mph weighing 2000+ lbs is just going to freight train a path through them with ease imo.

Also with the wolves it's not just weight. If the gorilla can grab one it's eliminated. Gorillas aren't helpless like deer, elk, moose when surrounded by a threat like wolves. They have excellent dexterity with both arms and legs and are full retard strong. Also have a ridiculous bite force and large teeth. I think it would take a lot of wolves to kill one silverback with multiple wolves dead.
e5622ce770f5e283171566a737869632.jpg

Rats and Eagles for me. Air superiority and ground superiority. Just won't go swimming.

I agree about the rats. Gotta have them. Nothing on that list is taking out 10,000 rats. But I will be taking the 50 eagles over everything else. That is a fucking arsenal. People are dramatically underestimating the power of 50 fucking eagles. They are intelligent, cunning, vicious predators that can also coordinate attacks. One eagle can fight quite effectively with a wolf. 2 eagles will kill it. Mongolians use eagles to hunt wolves.

Eagles also have enough intelligence to know other animals can not see without their eyes and attack them. Even a bear can fall victim to this attack.

50 eagles will kill the wolves and scratch the fucking eyes out of everything else. The rats do the mop up. I'll probably walk away with 20 eagles and 8000 rats.

100% agree on the Eagles. Easily the best choice.

I'm not sold on the rats. In a last group standing they are up there, like you said taking them out will be extremely difficult. However I don't see them defending you very well though. They aren't stopping 7 2000lb+ bulls running at 35 mph. Then 3 1500 lb bears also running 35 mph. 400 lb lions running 35 mph. It's not happening.

Yeah something can be done with them.

Humans can easily outrun rats. Honestly I don't know the stamina of a rat. They usually stay pretty close to "home". Can they run a mile? How long would it take.

It isn't in their favor.

7 bulls is 14-17,000 lbs.

A bull running 35 mph weighing 2000+ lbs is just going to freight train a path through them with ease imo.

Also with the wolves it's not just weight. If the gorilla can grab one it's eliminated. Gorillas aren't helpless like deer, elk, moose when surrounded by a threat like wolves. They have excellent dexterity with both arms and legs and are full retard strong. Also have a ridiculous bite force and large teeth. I think it would take a lot of wolves to kill one silverback with multiple wolves dead.
e5622ce770f5e283171566a737869632.jpg
Gorillas have really poor cardio. They're spent after a few chest thumps. Wolves are built for the long haul. I'd bet any two large wolves can match a gorilla, but let's assume the 3:1 ratio for an even matchup.
giphy.gif

100% agree on the Eagles. Easily the best choice.

I'm not sold on the rats. In a last group standing they are up there, like you said taking them out will be extremely difficult. However I don't see them defending you very well though. They aren't stopping 7 2000lb+ bulls running at 35 mph. Then 3 1500 lb bears also running 35 mph. 400 lb lions running 35 mph. It's not happening.

I agree with that. I just need them to finish off the other animals once the eagles blind them. And they would. In addition to having an acute smell for and attraction to blood, rats have an organ in their nose that detects and attracts them to the pheromones produced by panic and fear.

I have no interest in fucking with blind gorillas and lions. But also I just don't want to have to deal with 10,000 fucking rats. A couple dozen rat bites and you will die from disease. Not to mention the fact that 10,000 rats could be 250,000 rats in a year. A female rate can birth 6 litters of 5-12 rats each in 1 year.

Last edited:
I’ll go with gorillas and wolves. Fuck the hunter. How much ammo does he have, how fast is he going to shoot? 15 wolves attacking him simultaneously will fuck his shit up IMO.
1000 rats would be pretty nasty, but I think the wolves and gorillas could handle ‘em.

Gorillas have really poor cardio. They're spent after a few chest thumps. Wolves are built for the long haul. I'd bet any two large wolves can match a gorilla, but let's assume the 3:1 ratio for an event matchup.
giphy.gif

Idk man I just don't see it. It would take quite a few and agree on the long game. They will outlast pretty much everything. However there needs to be enough. I'm not sure how many is enough but imo it's probably more than 3, at least imo. The Gorilla can kill each one with a single blow to the spine while still healthy/strong. They are fast and very strong with great dexterity. It's not like a deer where they grab a hind leg and it's mostly helpless. It can reach a wolf pretty much anywhere the wolf can bite them and they are significantly stronger.

I agree with that. I just need them to finish off the other animals once the eagles blind them. I have no interest in fucking with blind gorillas and lions.

Provided you could control/think for each animal and systematically blind the major threats with the eagles quickly the rats would be epic. Death by 1000 cuts. But if the eagles can't stop a rampaging bull or bear coming at you the rats aren't going to do shit.

Kinda have to take the hunter otherwise hell be sniping whichever you do take. Im thinking 5 gorillas would handle all the close quarters fighting pretty well....at least stall the rest while the hunter picks them off. They are extremely versatile. .they can use their fists, teeth, stomp, etc. They can stomp rats...grab eagles out of sky....rip parts off other predators. All the rest are excellent killers but have limitations. Crocs couldn't do shit to eagles or rats. Lions would flip the fuck out with all those rats at their feet. Wolves would get tooled by eagles. Bears could get picked off quick and first by hunter. I think hunter and gorillas though it depends on the details and parameters

The real question is for the hunter, what firearm set up and how much ammo and if you can also defend yourself. Then if so with what.

If the hunter has a "weak" round single shot bolt action with limited ammo it's not worth it.

If he has a semi auto with quality ammo and even just a couple large mags it's definitely worth it.

the 50 eagles will keep the hunter busy. While he's trying to lock his sights on one eagle, 12 others swoop down on his rear and cut him up.

The scenario has everything attacking or defending YOU. If the hunter is 50 yards out picking off big game the Eagles wouldn't go for the hunter in the scenario given

Provided you could control/think for each animal and systematically blind the major threats with the eagles quickly the rats would be epic. Death by 1000 cuts. But if the eagles can't stop a rampaging bull or bear coming at you the rats aren't going to do shit.

The eagles are easily and by far the most trainable of the animals. People hunt with eagles to this day. They already gouge the eyes out of many of these animals in the wild without training. They are also easily and by far the fastest.

Obviously in the wild animals selectively prey. But for the purpose of this, the initial battle would last a couple hours. The eagles would kill the wolves, probably the hunter, and blind everything else. Leaving the crocs alone in the water.

Then you just let the rats out of their cage. The clean-up would probably last weeks or months, as the rats wandered around eating and breeding. Hell, by the time it was over, there would probably be 100,000 rats.

Rats. They have glorious warpstone, yes yes. Kill beast-things.

Rats and hunters. I just wouldn’t want to go after that many rats, so might as well have them on my side.

If everyone is rabidly going after you (i.e. not following natural instincts) I think rats and eagles is the optimal choice. There are so many rats that they can basically piranha everything else before they can get close. The eagles can get the human hunter, but you have to duck and hide before in the beginning to not get sniped. I was going to say rats and human in the beginning, but I realize that the human couldn't fire shots quickly enough to deal with the eagles.

Also, weird google of the day:

The scale ranges from one (the softest) to 10 (the hardest). Rat teeth are ranked 5.5 on this scale, which means their teeth are harder than copper and iron. The jaw muscles of a rat can exert up to 12 tons (or 24,000 pounds) per square inch.

Sounds good to me

5 blind gorillas wont fuck up jackety shit.

....why would they be blind? where did that come from? So confused. what does an eagle have to do with anything? I'm talking about gorillas vs wolves...

The hunter and the bears

Any other answer is stupid

Don't be what is wrong with the world..

Ie saying something stupid and in the same breath claiming anything but that is stupid..

Back