Pick two. They will defend you and the rest will try to kill you

Uncommon Valor

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
AAd1-7-AAAMID.jpg

Which two are you going with?

Is there a distance involved?

Not knowing anything, I'm thinking I'll take the hunter and the rats. The rats mainly so I don't have to worry about them because they'll eventually get me in the end like the It Follows demon.

The hunter and 5 silverbacks... that should do it

WTF are the x50 and stuff? If I pick an Eagle, I get 50 of them?

The hunter and the wolves

I've seen wild wolves in action, they are intelligent pack hunters. No way would I want them against me in the wilderness.

Is the guy with a gun a Tier One operator or Elmer Fudd?

How much ammo, what kind and how many guns?

This matters.

The eagle... because they better be like the ones from the lord of the rings so they can fly me away

Hunter and the wolves. Wolves could hold stuff off while the hunter shoots everything else

Hunter and the Lions.

Easy choice.

The eagles and the hunter. Get to a balcony of a house and the hunter can kill the big creatures while the eagles kill the smaller creatures and distract the bigger creatures.

Anyone not picking the rats is crazy. I think people are underestimating how many 10,000 is. If it was 1,000, maybe. 10,000 though.

Anyone not picking the rats is crazy. I think people are underestimating how many 10,000 is. If it was 1,000, maybe. 10,000 though.
You got to take into account their natural instincts. Rats, even 10K of them, will scatter in the presence of a predator and they don't function collectively well either.

10000 rats? That would overpower everything, hell 1000 rats would. However a hunter could possible find a way to poison them, but if 10000 rats was charging you, no matter what you had, you dead. MAYBE the eagles but they would get exhausted, and if the rats swarmed when they swooped it would end up bad for the birds.

10000 rats is pretty OP

Back