Pick two. They will defend you and the rest will try to kill you

I am once again asking for your consideration:

giphy.gif

eagles.
10 atack the hunter, the rest carry me in the air to safety.
fuck all you land-dwelling, no flight having cunts.

and the 10k rats.
i'd order them to pick out the eyes of all animals, then slowly kill them all.
10k rats is a huge number. 100 rats is like the biomass of a human. it's like having 100 people on your side.

Last edited:
Lets agree on Tiers guys...

Tier 0
Rats: The sheer quantity is just mesmerizing. There are so many applications: Meat Shields, Piranha every other animal, scout and detect, pester and incapacitate other animals. On an offensive the rats can viciously kill every other animal except for the eagles. On a defensive end they're more limited but they can still be very tough to override.

Tier 1
Eagles: Air superiority trumps it all. There is no single animal that can kill the eagles aside from the hunter. The fact that the quantity of eagles is 50 rather than 10 is also a big factor. There is no way that the hunter can kill 50 eagles, therefore the eagles would survive against the rest of the field. They cannot kill EVERYTHING on the field but with time they can incapacitate most animals and help scout, divide and conquer.

Hunter: This is a very tricky tier as the Hunter could be placed in Tier 2. How far is the hunter from you when you start? is there any terrain coverage or any obstacle that you could hide and close the line of sight. What kind of weapon and ammunition does the hunter have? Does he have the human survival impulse or is he a perfect logician who only has the goal of killing you even if he dies? All it takes is one shot and you're out.

Bulls: Trampling and charging is no joke, I am just trying to imagine how can the rest of the animals block or stop 7 full-sized male bulls charging at 40mph against you. I just find this very hard to fathom even a meat wall of 1-2k rats being able to do nothing to this rampage. Are there going to be sturdy strong trees in the environment? This is one of the questions that can change anything. Climb into a sturdy tree and you can even go to sleep while the bulls can't do nothing.

Tier 2
Bears: Sheer power and mass. The Bear is the strongest ground animal of the pack and has impressive speed for his size and stamina. It can maul and overpower basically anything and pairing it versus 7 bulls would be interesting to say the least. I think the Bears would have an initial damage and pain received versus the bulls on the first charge and have some trouble but eventually would dominate them just clawing and destroying their necks. Against everything else they just trump. A lot of rats can definitely destroy the Bears.

Lions: Lions are great hunters, are probably the fastest predator of the whole spectrum. Probably not, definitely, which a speed of 50mph they will get to you the fastest. I would probably choose a combination of male and female lions as females are made for hunting. One on one they would probably have problems against the gorillas, bears and wolves so on a defensive end these are a tough sell. Not very good defensive skills. If you let the Lions become sentient animals that you can direct to do tasks then theoretically you could climb on top of a male lion and sprint towards the end of the world and escape the rest of the field. The options are there.

Gorillas: I think the Gorillas are extremely versatile. Probably the most versatile animal of the field. They can sustain good periods of running fast at 25mph. They are super strong they have a lot of mass they have good reflexes and they have thick skin. A very good defensive addition. If the environment contains treas or climbable terrain the gorilla would also excel. They could also carry you to safety. 5 gorillas beats 4 lions in my opinion but not quite the 3 bears.

Tier 3

Wolves: The long game animal, super smart, fast and conserves energy. A pack of smart wolves can strategize and slowly but surely cripple any prey. The problem here is we're going to be in madness chaos and dealing with multitude of animals at once. The first punch will usually matter. And the sheer force of trading a blow for a blow versus the rest of the field is just not in the long game prowess of the Wolves. Additionally the wolves would struggle against the other ground animals.

Tier 4
Crocs: Unless you're in a pond, lake or a watery environment you can 100% outrun the crocs. They can reach a top speed that is faster than humans but they cannot sustain it as they have low stamina. Not only you but every single other animal can outrun the crocs so they're severely limited by the environment

10,000 rats is a lot but expecting them to kill everything else without sustaining massive casualties isn't realistic. Just the gorillas alone is going to kill a lot of rats and they'd likely still be coming at you since you'd have to divide your rats up against multiple enemies. The hunter has a gun, he can kill everything but the eagles and rats. The rats are more of a catch 22.

Last edited:
Bears on land and crocs for the water.

I'll take 1 rat and 10000 Gizmos

Bulls: Trampling and charging is no joke, I am just trying to imagine how can the rest of the animals block or stop 7 full-sized male bulls charging at 40mph against you. I just find this very hard to fathom even a meat wall of 1-2k rats being able to do nothing to this rampage. Are there going to be sturdy strong trees in the environment? This is one of the questions that can change anything. Climb into a sturdy tree and you can even go to sleep while the bulls can't do nothing.

I think bulls would be pretty formidable on attack, but I wouldn't trust them to defend me. If nature documentaries have taught me one thing, it's that those kind of animals have really serious issues with bystander syndrome.

Okavango_Delta_028.jpg

Gorillas and gators.

But really it depends on the terrain. If there is a river in the battlefield or a lake, gators will annihilate everything

So just decided to read up on fighting bulls vs Grizzly bears. These matches were had during the Gold rush in the California area with bears winning the majority of the time.

Essentially the bear would take a defensive position, the bull would be the aggressor. Bull would do a full charge and the bear would essentially take the brunt of it. If the bull didn't incapacitate or severely damage the bear with the first strike the bear would then almost always win. The bear could then bite and grab controlling the bull while proceeding to maul it. It still needed to keep good control of the head/neck basically the whole time. A bull is so strong just swinging it's head from a stand still can still do damage if the bear is in the wrong spot. I'm reading that certain bears could take 2-3 bulls in a row. Basically didn't get incapacitated and had very strong clinch game.

Now 7 vs 3. Well I guess it depends on how it plays out. If the bulls work together they would probably win having a 3:1 2:1 2:1.

Lets agree on Tiers guys...

Tier 0
Rats: The sheer quantity is just mesmerizing. There are so many applications: Meat Shields, Piranha every other animal, scout and detect, pester and incapacitate other animals. On an offensive the rats can viciously kill every other animal except for the eagles. On a defensive end they're more limited but they can still be very tough to override.

Tier 1
Eagles: Air superiority trumps it all. There is no single animal that can kill the eagles aside from the hunter. The fact that the quantity of eagles is 50 rather than 10 is also a big factor. There is no way that the hunter can kill 50 eagles, therefore the eagles would survive against the rest of the field. They cannot kill EVERYTHING on the field but with time they can incapacitate most animals and help scout, divide and conquer.

Hunter: This is a very tricky tier as the Hunter could be placed in Tier 2. How far is the hunter from you when you start? is there any terrain coverage or any obstacle that you could hide and close the line of sight. What kind of weapon and ammunition does the hunter have? Does he have the human survival impulse or is he a perfect logician who only has the goal of killing you even if he dies? All it takes is one shot and you're out.

Tier 2
Bears: Sheer power and mass. The Bear is the strongest ground animal of the pack and has impressive speed for his size and stamina. It can maul and overpower basically anything and pairing it versus 7 bulls would be interesting to say the least. I think the Bears would have an initial damage and pain received versus the bulls on the first charge and have some trouble but eventually would dominate them just clawing and destroying their necks. Against everything else they just trump. A lot of rats can definitely destroy the Bears.

Lions: Lions are great hunters, are probably the fastest predator of the whole spectrum. Probably not, definitely, which a speed of 50mph they will get to you the fastest. I would probably choose a combination of male and female lions as females are made for hunting. One on one they would probably have problems against the gorillas, bears and wolves so on a defensive end these are a tough sell. Not very good defensive skills. If you let the Lions become sentient animals that you can direct to do tasks then theoretically you could climb on top of a male lion and sprint towards the end of the world and escape the rest of the field. The options are there.

Gorillas: I think the Gorillas are extremely versatile. Probably the most versatile animal of the field. They can sustain good periods of running fast at 25mph. They are super strong they have a lot of mass they have good reflexes and they have thick skin. A very good defensive addition. If the environment contains treas or climbable terrain the gorilla would also excel. They could also carry you to safety. 5 gorillas beats 4 lions in my opinion but not quite the 3 bears.

Tier 3

Wolves: The long game animal, super smart, fast and conserves energy. A pack of smart wolves can strategize and slowly but surely cripple any prey. The problem here is we're going to be in madness chaos and dealing with multitude of animals at once. The first punch will usually matter. And the sheer force of trading a blow for a blow versus the rest of the field is just not in the long game prowess of the Wolves. Additionally the wolves would struggle against the other ground animals.

Tier 4
Crocs: Unless you're in a pond, lake or a watery environment you can 100% outrun the crocs. They can reach a top speed that is faster than humans but they cannot sustain it as they have low stamina. Not only you but every single other animal can outrun the crocs so they're severely limited by the environment
Agree with most of your analysis, except for the fallacy of lionesses being superior hunters. Make no mistake, male lions hunt larger and more dangerous prey than the females. The ones who rule a pride choose not to hunt to conserve energy for their primary purpose- fucking and fighting off rivals.

So just decided to read up on fighting bulls vs Grizzly bears. These matches were had during the Gold rush in the California area with bears winning the majority of the time.

Essentially the bear would take a defensive position, the bull would be the aggressor. Bull would do a full charge and the bear would essentially take the brunt of it. If the bull didn't incapacitate or severely damage the bear with the first strike the bear would then almost always win. The bear could then bite and grab controlling the bull while proceeding to maul it. It still needed to keep good control of the head/neck basically the whole time. A bull is so strong just swinging it's head from a stand still can still do damage if the bear is in the wrong spot. I'm reading that certain bears could take 2-3 bulls in a row. Basically didn't get incapacitated and had very strong clinch game.

Now 7 vs 3. Well I guess it depends on how it plays out. If the bulls work together they would probably win having a 3:1 2:1 2:1.
Healthy cape buffalos in their prime can kill a lion. It should ultimately come down to the individual specimen. Predators don't target the strong healthy individuals because they know how dangerous it can be. That being said, tigers can solo gaur and they're like buffalos on steroids.
Check-Out-This-Rare-Video-Of-A-Tiger-Killing-A-Gaur-630x339.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Unless the Hunter has birdshot in his arsenal, there isn't a goddamn thing most of those animals can do to 50 hawks trying to gouge your eyes out.

I think the rats are incredibly overrated here. If you consider 10,000 rats swarming a single lion, bull, or even croc - maybe. But how do rats even latch on to a single bull thats charging about without losing massive numbers in the process? Not to mention, its going to take a long time for many rats to kill one solitary big animal from biting and bleeding it out.

And we are talking tons of huge animals here. I'd think in the first 60 seconds 5,000 rats would be dead.

I'd pick the hunter to deal with the other big animals, and the eagles for aerial combat. Whatever answer is chosen, it's going to be a difficult time.

Or, the eagles and the wolves - and to deal with the hunter till the eagles fly over and kill him - i have to be running and swerving about like Neo in the matrix to avoid his shots.

So can i like jump in the water, forcing the other animals to fight on Crocs territory?

If so, Crocs and Eagles if i can. Eagles would merk the hunter before he could kill more than 5 and the remaining eagles could pluck the slow swimming rats while my crocs annihilated anything stupid enough to come into the water with us.

What makes you think they'd do that though? It didn't say that the Eagles or the Rats were under some kind of psychic control where they are all focused on defeating a common foe. The Rats would scatter, like well, rats, and the Eagles would all fly away in opposite directions.

<Fedor23>

The picture in the op states they will defend you or attack you so that is what I'm going with. They will to the death defend or attack me.

Back