Pick two. They will defend you and the rest will try to kill you

Crocs and hunter - with those two I'll travel on water on top of the crocs with hunter patrol the sky and crocs will take care of anything entering the water

Those animals won't know what hit 'em.

tumblr_inline_oyz0f4tyR11sr42eh_500.gif

tumblr_inline_oyz0mjZ0ad1sr42eh_500.gif

10,000 rats basically kills everything.
A few dogs could take out 1000 rats easy.

I’m thinking I’d go with the wolves and the hunter, the wolves can take out the rats while I sit in a tree and take out everything else, but the eagles scare me. Are they the giant ones like in Lord of the Rings?

Eagles are easily the best IMO. They can distract and do real damage. Plus they'd be tough to kill by anyone other than the hunter. 50 is a lot.

2nd choice was much harder. I kept going back and forth between Grizzlies and the Rats. Rats for the sheer number and Grizzlies because I see them being tougher than any other land creature. If were talking about our current location I probably take the Grizzlies since I'm by the beach. Middle of nowhere probably go rats.

Eagles x50
Bulls x7

Easy pick too

Eagles are 50 wich is huge number, they can make hell from above and i can lost some, even 25 left will be still plenty
Also biggest factor is if are'nt with me are AGAINST me, and none of others can do shit to save me from them

Bulls are good deal for the ground, biggest/strongest of the options and can take more damage than others before die... plus are 7, wich Is Lost of musicale, weight andhorns
And again, otherwise they will be AGAINST me and no other option avaible can stop 7 charging Bulls

At the end i will die, as any combination possible can't compensate enemy's superior number

It will take at least 3 on your side
If i can pick a third i will take the 3 Bears
In this case i will maybe die anyway but my group will likely wreck the other

Hunter and wolves I guess. I feel like you're destined to lose no matter what.

Assuming these animals do your bidding to defend you, I'm talking the bulls and the hunter. The hunters first job is to kill the eagles, until they are taken out the whole thing is hanging by a thread. However, once they are dead, I should be golden.

The bulls form up a herd and I'm going to be on the back of one of them as we ride away from our assailants. The rats will get trampled and be unable to follow. The wolves could keep up over some distance, but I feel like 7 bulls are more than a match for 15 wolves. Might have to sacrifice the weakest bull to distract the lions.

10k rats is way too powerful, none of those can fck with it except the eagles.

Which is why i'll also take the 50 eagles. Imagine the rats swarming you from below and 50 eagles diving at your face. Let alone bears they would take down an actual giant.

The crocs would be difficult but wel just wait them out on land.

Huh, why? Too easy. Pick the hunter and the bears to protect you. They will completely annihilate the rest any 1group vs 1group situation. If it's all the other groups against you at once, well, you're fucked no matter who you pick, but your best chance will still be hunter and bears.

Edit....on second thought...the Hunter plus rats is the best choice and you'd be good even if all the groups attacked at once. With 10,000 rats gnawing on distracting the other animals the hunter would be able to pick them off from distance. Just have to make sure you keep safe distance to begin with. Keep your rats circled around you maybe out by 25 - 100 yards depending on terrain. Command your rats, breed with them, and make more. You are the rat king.

With those numbers, it doesn't matter which ones you pick. Something is going to manage to kill you.
It honestly depends on terrain and if your defenders will intelligently obey your mental commands on how to defend. Also if the attackers are just rage attacking using natural instincts or intelligently attacking.

The fact of the matter is, a Hunter with a rifle and scope is going to kill you if you do not pick him or have some kind of deep terrain cover forcing him to get up close and personal.

If you can hang with your defender Crocs and Hunter in deeper Water while telepathically guiding their defense, none of the others have a chance in hell of getting to you other than the eagles. And if you Hunter has a pump action shotgun with Birdshot he can nerf quite a few of those eagles

Huh, why? Too easy. Pick the hunter and the bears to protect you. They will completely annihilate the rest any 1group vs 1group situation. If it's all the other groups against you at once, well, you're fucked no matter who you pick, but your best chance will still be hunter and bears.

Edit....on second thought...the Hunter plus rats is the best choice and you'd be good even if all the groups attacked at once. With 10,000 rats gnawing on distracting the other animals the hunter would be able to pick them off from distance. Just have to make sure you keep safe distance to begin with. Keep your rats circled around you maybe out by 25 - 100 yards depending on terrain. Command your rats, breed with them, and make more. You are the rat king.

To kill the eagles, the Hunter is going to need birdshot shells and a lot of up close and personal. Eagles are fucking like Cougars except they also go for the eyes as well as the jugular.
0d7644fc87f1eaacb19cd07912801af8.jpg

To kill the eagles, the Hunter is going to need birdshot shells and a lot of up close and personal. Eagles are fucking like Cougars except they also go for the eyes as well as the jugular.
0d7644fc87f1eaacb19cd07912801af8.jpg
No. Eagles are bullshit.

And yet, your defender grizzlies are going to have no eyes if the Eagles attack first.

Perhaps they already took your brain. Rats are my allies.

Perhaps they already took your brain. Rats are my allies.
Ahhh, I see your edit now.

But the point still stands. Your rats do jack shit to the eagles and if all 50 attack at once, your hunter is also fucked even if he has a pump action shotgun with 100 birdshot shells. Your have about 40 yards to get as many shots off as possible. They fly 150 MPH and dive at 100MPH and there are 50 of them with one thing in mind, killing your defenders and you

Last edited:
I'll be my own hunter(assuming I'm granted access to firearms). Eagles will initiate an aerial assault, starting by taking out the hunter, and then the wolves, lions, etc. Anything that gets through the eagles will be dealt with by 10 crocs. Meanwhile. I'm sniping with a high-velocity rifle 50 yards behind the crocs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back