Pick two. They will defend you and the rest will try to kill you

Eagles x50
Bulls x7

Easy pick too

Eagles are 50 wich is huge number, they can make hell from above and i can lost some, even 25 left will be still plenty
Also biggest factor is if are'nt with me are AGAINST me, and none of others can do shit to save me from them

Bulls are good deal for the ground, biggest/strongest of the options and can take more damage than others before die... plus are 7, wich Is Lost of musicale, weight andhorns
And again, otherwise they will be AGAINST me and no other option avaible can stop 7 charging Bulls

At the end i will die, as any combination possible can't compensate enemy's superior number

It will take at least 3 on your side
If i can pick a third i will take the 3 Bears
In this case i will maybe die anyway but my group will likely wreck the other
Wrong. This is where you aren't thinking.

This is why the Hunter is the only one you really need. Unlike animals, humans can be trained to be combat disciplined. Animals only maintain aggressiveness if they believe they can win without sustaining damage, or if they are simply fighting to survive. Since they're the attackers, not the defenders, they'll run as soon as they hear a gunshot.

This is why the Hunter is the only one you really need. Unlike animals, humans can be trained to be combat disciplined. Animals only maintain aggressiveness if they believe they can win without sustaining damage, or if they are simply fighting to survive. Since they're the attackers, not the defenders, they'll run as soon as they hear a gunshot.
I think earlier we discussed the hypothetical that defenders will intelligently follow mental telepathy commands and attackers are going Rocky Balboa never stop till dead or they have won.

We were trying to evade this very scenario you put out :p

I'll be my own hunter(assuming I'm granted access to firearms). Eagles will initiate an aerial assault, starting by taking out the hunter, and then the wolves, lions, etc. Anything that gets through the eagles will be dealt with by 10 crocs. Meanwhile. I'm sniping with a high-velocity rifle 50 yards behind the crocs.
Never thought about this idea. Technically you would have 2 Hunters assuming he is carrying more than one gun and you can just borrow one and some ammo.

If we tried to limit the hunter to a single weapon, then he is fucked in the ass early and often because a round that will stop a grizzly won't be as useful against the flock of deadly eagles.

A few dogs could take out 1000 rats easy.

I’m thinking I’d go with the wolves and the hunter, the wolves can take out the rats while I sit in a tree and take out everything else, but the eagles scare me. Are they the giant ones like in Lord of the Rings?

The eagles would kill the wolves and you just by themselves. You couldn't even be in a raised position and take out the eagles. Two of them would pick you up into the air and drop you.

Well, considering TS scenario is about a bunch of different fierce animals team up to save a human against a (much more big) mixed bunch of other fierce animals, i automatically assume we're not talking normal animal behaviour, but like they're trained/hypnotized/magic//whatever to do the best (for or against me) thing in their physical possibilities

With that premise above i still considered the hunter, but 1 hunter with 1 boomstick is going to die or be incapacitated in few seconds with 50 eagles kamikaze diving on his face

I mean he can shot down like 1-2 before get some finally claw piercing his eyes, and we are done there

From there i still got 7000+kg of bull muscle that will get help from 48/49 eagles clawing the eyes at anything they can
Bulls here are the tanks, no other animal exceed them in weight, power or ability to take damage... and for some reason they got 7 wich is high number considering all that, weaker animals got lower numbers lol

But again with these numbers we will still die, no matter what

Only win combination will be prime Adriana Lima and an honey badger
Honey badger will kill all enemy animals and i will have beautiful children

Well, considering TS scenario is about a bunch of different fierce animals team up to save a human against a (much more big) mixed bunch of other fierce animals, i automatically assume we're not talking normal animal behaviour, but like they're trained/hypnotized/magic//whatever to do the best (for or against me) thing in their physical possibilities

With that premise above i still considered the hunter, but 1 hunter with 1 boomstick is going to die or be incapacitated in few seconds with 50 eagles kamikaze diving on his face

I mean he can shot down like 1-2 before get some finally claw piercing his eyes, and we are done there

From there i still got 7000+kg of bull muscle that will get help from 48/49 eagles clawing the eyes at anything they can
Bulls here are the tanks, no other animal exceed them in weight, power or ability to take damage... and for some reason they got 7 wich is high number considering all that, weaker animals got lower numbers lol

But again with these numbers we will still die, no matter what

Only win combination will be prime Adriana Lima and an honey badger
Honey badger will kill all enemy animals and i will have beautiful children
Assuming you can telepathically command your defenders and choose terrain.

Getting in deep water with 5 crocs acting like a pyramid of protection so you can have your head above water and breathe but still have complete cover from gunshots and eagles and 5 crocs just naturally murking anything else big that got in the water. 5000 rats to swarm the human hunter and 5000 swimming and aiding the 5 crocs on attack.

Homefree

Assuming you can telepathically command your defenders and choose terrain.

Getting in deep water with 5 crocs acting like a pyramid of protection so you can have your head above water and breathe but still have complete cover from gunshots and eagles and 5 crocs just naturally murking anything else big that got in the water. 5000 rats to swarm the human hunter and 5000 swimming and aiding the 5 crocs on attack.

Homefree
Well did'nt thought i can just pick a super favorable terrain like that

In this case just drop me on top of a flat rock with 5-6 meters high smooth vertical sides animals will have impossibility/huge problems climb

Then hunter and eagles will be my pick and we win relatively easy

But i though terrain was supposed to be something neutral like flat terrain (wich made me quickly count out crocs)

Well did'nt thought i can just pick a super favorable terrain like that

In this case just drop me on top of a flat rock with 5-6 meters high smooth vertical sides animals will have impossibility/huge problems climb

Then hunter and eagles will be my pick and we win relatively easy

But i though terrain was supposed to be something neutral like flat terrain (wich made me quickly count out crocs)
I simply assumed it would be a place with a few choices in the wild.

Finding a deep pool of water is relatively common. Finding a perfectly smooth rock that animals can;t climb probably means you can't climb up either and would be kinda rare in the wild

Googled 10,000 rats to see if I could get a visual of what that might look like and found this (doesn't look drawn to precise actual size and the #s of some other animals are off but it gives a decent idea):

mQAKcmR.png

Also this:

O2ed7iR.jpg

Last edited:
No amount of rats will defend you from a a quick all-out blitz from those other animals, but if you could harness the rats to go on the aggressive and launch a preemptive first strike then you might have a chance. It'd be like a rolling wave tsunami of rats just swallowing up everything in its path, then if you have the eagles simultaneously dive bombing from above, or the hunter sniping the bigger animals... that's a pretty brutal 1-2 attack

The hunter and the wolves

I've seen wild wolves in action, they are intelligent pack hunters. No way would I want them against me in the wilderness.

I picked the same combo- but a big reason for it was the notion of man and wolfpack teaming up to save somebody sounded legit as hell.

Book that movie, Grazer. This time, Liam Neeson teams up with wolves to save his daughter.

It honestly depends on terrain and if your defenders will intelligently obey your mental commands on how to defend. Also if the attackers are just rage attacking using natural instincts or intelligently attacking.

The fact of the matter is, a Hunter with a rifle and scope is going to kill you if you do not pick him or have some kind of deep terrain cover forcing him to get up close and personal.

If you can hang with your defender Crocs and Hunter in deeper Water while telepathically guiding their defense, none of the others have a chance in hell of getting to you other than the eagles. And if you Hunter has a pump action shotgun with Birdshot he can nerf quite a few of those eagles
They're animals. They're not going to intelligently do shit. You're hosed.

I just realised we've been thinking about this all wrong. As a community we're so obsessed with the idea of making animals fight each other, we forgot about the most elegant solution.

0wVOwxrIsB-nPVzkqJD7Ql3JQizZ2aww1NoUUCE5OhS4BRIMozBradAIZfkVyqx_jBMj6UeDRGyPnmDSXgH1SzMT2Tp2TWzb6xdXIM41rUWnUhjhGesbh3v975Rb_TcaEo3Bgu8

The eagles keep us safe, and we have the hunter with us so he can shoot everything big. He wouldn't have the ammo for the rats, but they can be dealt with by luring them somewhere dangerous like the sea or a highway.

I think earlier we discussed the hypothetical that defenders will intelligently follow mental telepathy commands and attackers are going Rocky Balboa never stop till dead or they have won.

We were trying to evade this very scenario you put out :p
I'll stick the meme question without extracurricular articulation of rules and hypotheticals.

I just realised we've been thinking about this all wrong. As a community we're so obsessed with the idea of making animals fight each other, we forgot about the most elegant solution.

0wVOwxrIsB-nPVzkqJD7Ql3JQizZ2aww1NoUUCE5OhS4BRIMozBradAIZfkVyqx_jBMj6UeDRGyPnmDSXgH1SzMT2Tp2TWzb6xdXIM41rUWnUhjhGesbh3v975Rb_TcaEo3Bgu8

The eagles keep us safe, and we have the hunter with us so he can shoot everything big. He wouldn't have the ammo for the rats, but they can be dealt with by luring them somewhere dangerous like the sea or a highway.
But how large are the eagles and would they have the strength to carry a grown ass man?

I'll stick the meme question without extracurricular articulation of rules and hypotheticals.
Ok then. I will point out that a lot of animals are not afraid of gunfire. Some get shot and get right back up and try to murk you. This grizzly for example got shot close range with a 12 gauge

But how large are the eagles and would they have the strength to carry a grown ass man?

50 eagles nugga.. 1 eagle can carry a small child away, or at least a dog/mountain goat no sweat. No problem.

Back