(pic) What do you think of the brazilian version poster for UFC 166?

His place of birth is America.

His nationality is American.

He lives in America.

His family lives in America.

He is, 100% completely, totally american in every single way, in every definition.

And you would know! lol!

Looks pretty corny, IMO.

What is Mexican? Seriously. Mexican is not an ethnicity, it's a nationality. Why do I say that? Because there are Mexicans of all races and ethnicities, and they are all equally Mexican. Their ethnicity, or blood, is not what makes them Mexican, it's their being raised in that country and its society. There are Mexicans of mostly Spanish blood, and Mexicans of mostly indio blood. There are Mexicans of Lebanese blood, and Hungarian blood. Mexico, like the United States, didn't exist before Europeans came over and started interbreeding with each other and the natives. A Mexican is simply a person who lives in Mexico, regardless of their ethnicity. Is there some specific blend of Nahua and Spanish blood that makes one more of a Mexican than someone with Spanish and Lebanese blood who was born in Mexico? No. They're both Mexican because of where they live, not because of their ethnicities.

Saying he's "Mexican blood" is stupid. If he was born and raised in Mexico and had Mexican citizenship, he'd be a Mexican. If he was born and raised in the US and had US citizenship, he'd be American. Is an Italian-ethnicity Brazilian not a Brazilian because of his blood? No. Every country in the Americas is a melting pot; unless you're of pure indigenous blood stop pretending you have "Mexican" blood. It's just as silly as "American" blood. Unless you accept that there's such a thing as "American blood," which most don't.

Its funny, of all the things you say, the one thing you forget to mention, is where they feel they are from.....and i am going to take the Brown Pride tattoo as a sign of this!

I am willing to bet that Cain was raised in a Mexican society in America. Meaning the values of his home education was Mexican

His place of birth is America.

His nationality is American.

He lives in America.

His family lives in America.

He is, 100% completely, totally american in every single way, in every definition.

Idk about the 100% dude, he walks out with the Mexican flag over his glove and he has a tattoo on his chest that says brown pride. His father is also 100% Mexican.

Besides if he would be a nobody and you would see him with his buddies on the street you'd probably call them Mexicans to describe them. At least you sound like the person who would do that.

Anyways Cain is 100% American-Mexican!

Love it. Nation vs Nation. Winner takes it all and the losing nation should feel like crap.

Idk about the 100% dude, he walks out with the Mexican flag over his glove and he has a tattoo on his chest that says brown pride. His father is also 100% Mexican.

Besides if he would be a nobody and you would see him with his buddies on the street you'd probably call them Mexicans to describe them. At least you sound like the person who would do that.

?!

wtf

It seems to be leaning towards JDS a little bit. :icon_lol:

at least tito had flag with both USA and mexico.
if i were from the USA i would never support velasquez, even if he is a great athlete,

Cain isn't American-Mexican. He is 100% American. Him walking around with the Mexican flag all the time is a slap in the face to the US.

I swear it sounds like some people are saying you can't be American if you are latino :icon_lol: There are millions of Latino Americans, he's a Mexican American not Mexican.

Hrs notMexican-American. He's just American

So the education he received at home was mexican right!

The morals that were passed on to him, were in fact mexican morals!

So, although the superficial elements like his schooling and his birth location (i dont expect you to understand this, unless you come from an international background) are important in your makeup, they dont really make up your nationality!

In fact, most passports say, Place of Birth and Nationality.

lol, what are mexican morals? are the above or below canadian morals? how do they rank with chinese morals? similar? better?

In the past Cain has worn shirts that had both the American and Mexican colors, but he's clearly abandoned that as they've really started marketing him as "Mexican". I watched a video too where he was talking about his bike and said that he liked that it was an American bike. He obviously associates with being an American as well, so it's too bad he doesn't express that more. It really is a slap in the face of the country that gave him all the opportunities his father was looking for when he tried so hard to get here. And I think he'd he'd have a bigger fanbase if he wasn't so in your face about how "Mexican" he is.

The Australian poster is better.

11kjhgx.jpg

The first thing Cain said when he got the HW belt without answering the question from Rogan was something like "To all the Lations we did it man" something like this.

He didn't say to all the Americans! He might be 100% American on paper but that doesn't mean shit!

lol, what are mexican morals? are the above or below canadian morals? how do they rank with chinese morals? similar? better?

If you have too ask, thats cause you have none! Or else you would know

Seriously though

1. A lesson, esp. one concerning what is right or prudent, that can be derived from a story, a piece of information, or an experience.
2. A person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

If you cant understand that these are different in most countries and that they come from the experiences that those people had.......then you need help!

Back