(pic) What do you think of the brazilian version poster for UFC 166?

I respect Cain because he is Mexican American like me. He is a good man and fighter. The blame should not go to him, the blame goes to the UFC and the Latinos. Cain is proud and there is nothing wrong with that. The UFC has had fighters of Mexican descent for a long time. Tito, Huerta, Melendez, etc. Tito did it right with the flags and that is the way to go

It all has to do with the whole 'Mexican heart and fighting spirit'. Something I don't get because that does not belong to a group of people, it belongs to individuals regardless of race. But its always about the $$$. I will bet a ton of money that if Cain was not the dominant champion, nobody from la raza would care. Sorry if I offend anyone but that is the cold hard truth. I know my people very well, they have their pros and cons just like every other race.

Seriously though

1. A lesson, esp. one concerning what is right or prudent, that can be derived from a story, a piece of information, or an experience.
2. A person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

If you cant understand that these are different in most countries and that they come from the experiences that those people had.......then you need help!

yeah...you sound pretty ridiculous.

I respect Cain because he is Mexican American like me. He is a good man and fighter. The blame should not go to him, the blame goes to the UFC and the Latinos. Cain is proud and there is nothing wrong with that. The UFC has had fighters of Mexican descent for a long time. Tito, Huerta, Melendez, etc. Tito did it right with the flags and that is the way to go

It all has to do with the whole 'Mexican heart and fighting spirit'. Something I don't get because that does not belong to a group of people, it belongs to individuals regardless of race. But its always about the $$$. I will bet a ton of money that if Cain was not the dominant champion, nobody from la raza would care. Sorry if I offend anyone but that is the cold hard truth. I know my people very well, they have their pros and cons just like every other race.

Truth!

"they have their pros and cons just like every other race"

Seriously, this is the guy you choose to agree with? The guy that calls Mexican a race????

Truth! (Cause I just wanted to see how ridiculous it looks trying to claim that my statement is true, by writing truth at the end!) lol

"they have their pros and cons just like every other race"

Seriously, this is the guy you choose to agree with? The guy that calls Mexican a race????

Truth! (Cause I just wanted to see how ridiculous it looks trying to claim that my statement is true, by writing truth at the end!) lol

you still here?

Again, Cain is not Mexican-American. I doubt you are either.

I'm an Australian but my mother is from the Philippines. I would never get a tattoo that says "Filipino Pride" on my chest. I only know about 50 words of Tagalog. So when I think about being in Cain's shoes I find it ridiculous to rep his parent's country so much.

His Spanish is very broken, he learned it later in life because of his ethnicity crisis.
However when it comes to the New World, who cares what nationality you choose to represent?

He didn't learn it later in life you moron.

You have no idea about Mexican American Heritage.

I was born in Mexico, yet I was raised in the USA since 11yrs old. I am considered a Pocho, Mexican born raised in the US.

My brother on the other hand is American born of Mexican descent, thus making him a Chicano.

My Spanish is 100% due to traveling and living in Mexico. My brother's Spanish is more like Cain 's 80% with Chicano mannerisms like "parqueadero" or parking lot, in Spanish estacionamiento. Etc etc.

I'm an Australian but my mother is from the Philippines. I would never get a tattoo that says "Filipino Pride" on my chest. I only know about 50 words of Tagalog. So when I think about being in Cain's shoes I find it ridiculous to rep his parent's country so much.

He doesn't have a Mexican Pride Tattoo, he has a Brown Pride tattoo representing his Hispanic pride.

Too many butts in pain over a flag in this thread.

Brazil loves their flag and their own. I'm cool with it. Cain is American though, he should at least go all Tito Ortiz and wave both flags.

Because that's the way the UFC is branding him as.

They branded Tito the same way but he had the American flag too.

Why doesn't Junior do likewise, to show appreciation to the land that gave him all his opportunities?

Brazilian flag needs to be moved to the left a little.

Back