[pic] Mark Hunt not happy, can't stop whining, destroys one of his last few fans :D (old pic)

Here he is chilling with a fan at a signing to raise money to help endangered Sea Lion's..

bully222xk1d.gif

Uncle Bully got off too easy, that piece of crap!

Embarrassing. Lacks manners.

Unfollowed him long ago. Fought a guy with only a female breast cancer drug in his system that turns u into a blubbering wreck. He should move on and hope everyone forgets a part time pro wrestler schooled him.

Lol it's a PCT u fuckwitt.

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy

That's why it's illegal

I'm 99.99% certain this is fake.

I know Mark Hunt on a personal level and he would never say anything like that.

This has been going on for awhile and Hunt pays attention to shit online so he had to have seen it by now right?

Maybe we got a Chris Benoit situation or Junior Seau situation and the blows to the head are causing him to spiral out of control.

U STUPID PEICE OF SHIT FUCKWIT, NEEDLE POOPSHOOTER TAKE UR NEEDLE AND SHOOT AND POOPSHOOT AND FUCK OFF WITH IT FUCK FACE FUCK

Good response, fans of this sport for the most part are retarded.

Glad to say I was never a fan of his to begin with.

A 12-10 fighter who has a loss to Sean McCorkle should be thankful he even has a job, let alone been given the opportunites he has.

Hunt used to be my favorite ufc HW .

but in the last few years, seeing the way he presents himself on social media reminds me of a 12 year old troll. He simply doesn't come off as an intelligent person he comes off as a dumb meathead bully. I can't wait to see him lose now. If you told me several years ago I'd be cheering against hunt id laugh at you

I love that before all of this he was basically known for having a super easy-going, chill personality. The Lesnar fight mentally and emotionally DESTROYED him.

I'm 99.99% certain this is fake.

I know Mark Hunt on a personal level and he would never say anything like that.

I think it's just real old from after the Lesnar fight. Looks like the site is just trying to get hits lately.

He's pissed. Hunto has been a veteran and has fought for the UFC for many fights now. They should do right by him and do what he wants because he only has a few years left if that.

Plus the Leanar situation was a mess and it took them forever to do anything about it so it feels natural for Hunto to be uncomfortable with the UFC right now.

Unfollowed him long ago. Fought a guy with only a female breast cancer drug in his system that turns u into a blubbering wreck. He should move on and hope everyone forgets a part time pro wrestler schooled him.
If it's "only a female breast cancer drug" then why did Brock take it? Why did he have it in his system during multiple random tests? Is Brock a woman with breast cancer? No? Then maybe there's a reason why it's banned, and maybe you should take your head out of your ass.

What's with these socially retarded "fans" who think it's cool to tell someone who doesn't know them from a bar of soap how to run their affairs?

Fuck that moron. Hunto let em off lightly if anything.

Watch your step....

2016 Rumble in the Hood Champion
6 Time LBC Bareknuckle Underground Boxing Champion
Master of instant victory quick-kill takedowns that go directly to submission
Personal Friend of Lyoto Machida
Who are you talking about?
Only a female breast cancer drug? LOL are you really that naive?

That was a masking agent and also I believe used to fight gyno (bitch tits) from steroids.

What's with these socially retarded "fans" who think it's cool to tell someone who doesn't know them from a bar of soap how to run their affairs?

Fuck that moron. Hunto let em off lightly if anything.
The fan didn't deserve that. He was just trying to offer advice, decent advice actually.

Hunt isn't the smartest guy - most MMA fighters aren't - and Hunt also has a screw loose, IMO.

Still a fan, though not quite as much as before him losing it.

Back