[pic] Mark Hunt not happy, can't stop whining, destroys one of his last few fans :D (old pic)

He routinely replies to his fans like this in the comment section on his page. He seems extremely mentally unstable. Most likely brain damaged.

That's sad if it's true.

This is good example how overreacting to being genuinely wronged can hurt someone.

Another example is Tim Kennedy not being able to let stoolgate go.

Bitterness is never good, it'll consume you. There's plenty of evidence of that on here.

You are right and he is overreacting but, as you said, he was genuinely wronged and sometimes its not that easy to let go of that. This is not the same as the guy who is bitter because he got dumped by his girl that he threated wrong or people having shitty jobs. I kinda feel for the dude. However he should have stayed out of social media for a while..

theoffice-cryingfalse.gif

Here was the fans reaction to the comment.
love your avatar man, my 2 favs of all time, the warrior and the perfect one

Mike Hunt is really acting like a Mike Hunt

You are right and he is overreacting but, as you said, he was genuinely wronged and sometimes its not that easy to let go of that. This is not the same as the guy who is bitter because he got dumped by his girl that he threated wrong or people having shitty jobs. I kinda feel for the dude. However he should have stayed out of social media for a while..

I feel for him too but he just needs to decide what he's going to do and do it. Attacking your own fans is ridiculous.

Who are you talking about?

Only a female breast cancer drug? LOL are you really that naive?

That was a masking agent and also I believe used to fight gyno (bitch tits) from steroids.

A masking agent????? What to stop u failing a test? How does that work when that very thing made him fail the test?

If it's "only a female breast cancer drug" then why did Brock take it? Why did he have it in his system during multiple random tests? Is Brock a woman with breast cancer? No? Then maybe there's a reason why it's banned, and maybe you should take your head out of your ass.

Yeah i know he is coming off cycle, fact is though if he never bothered with pct he'd have passed the test. Nothing else in his system.

If I can remember correctly about 17 people posted this already.

Lol it's a PCT u fuckwitt.

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy

That's why it's illegal

Still the only thing detected though wasnt it? BTW it can be used on its own to boost test levels even without a cycle.

People will be insufferable cunts if they have anonymity
This thread is a golden example how just how cunty human beings can be lol

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

people whining about hunt are annoying as fuck. hes fighting for the right things in a sport that will permanently affect his health. youre sitting your fat ass on your office chair reading about people more successful than youll ever be jerkin off to pics of kardashians

I'm 99.99% certain this is fake.

I know Mark Hunt on a personal level and he would never say anything like that.

Didn't he say shit like this before, like more than once?

A masking agent????? What to stop u failing a test? How does that work when that very thing made him fail the test?
Well I don't know the scientific details.

But diuretics are the same way. They are also a masking agent, and also will cause you to fail a test. They are banned both because of weight cutting advantages/dangers, as well as their use as a masking agent.

Maybe the masking agents are harder to detect than the steroids? I don't know the science.

Back