[pic] Mark Hunt not happy, can't stop whining, destroys one of his last few fans :D (old pic)

That's sad if it's true.

This is good example how overreacting to being genuinely wronged can hurt someone.

Another example is Tim Kennedy not being able to let stoolgate go.

Bitterness is never good, it'll consume you. There's plenty of evidence of that on here.

Real talk: I'm legitimately worried about Hunt's brain health. He's taken some really horrific shots over his career across two different combat sports. I can't help but wonder how much that has to do with some of his behavior.

I'm 99.99% certain this is fake.

I know Mark Hunt on a personal level and he would never say anything like that.

Not the first time we've seen posts like these from Hunt. Even his Facebook is on whine alert for a year now

I don't believe that Mark "straight arrow" Hunt would reply like that!!

Have you been living in a cave for the past year?

Watch your step....

2016 Rumble in the Hood Champion
6 Time LBC Bareknuckle Underground Boxing Champion
Master of instant victory quick-kill takedowns that go directly to submission
Personal Friend of Lyoto Machida

Here he is chilling with a fan at a signing to raise money to help endangered Sea Lion's..

bully222xk1d.gif

This is old news.

He posted that reply right after the fight.

I like how he calls the fan a fuckwitt when you can barely understand what Hunt is saying because he is too braindead to use any punctuation.

Real talk: I'm legitimately worried about Hunt's brain health. He's taken some really horrific shots over his career across two different combat sports. I can't help but wonder how much that has to do with some of his behavior.
People with brain trauma often self medicate with booze and such, making things worse. I know 'P' i.e. meth is popular down unda too, and viewed more casually than usa.
I wonder how Wanderlei is...

Isn't that like 4 months old? I'm not sure if it's even real, but I know it's not new.

Man who gives a shit I love him for his fighting he can say whatever he wants still a fucking brute

Unfollowed him long ago. Fought a guy with only a female breast cancer drug in his system that turns u into a blubbering wreck. He should move on and hope everyone forgets a part time pro wrestler schooled him.

I hate to be a realist it this case. A normal Human brain shuts down for its own protection as a result of trauma to the skull that causes a concussion.

Those like Mark and Bas that can take severe head strikes where the brain touches the inside of the skull and remain conscious have intentionally short circuited the normal function of the human brain. It IS that simple.

They 100% INTENTIONALLY inflicted permanent brain damage upon themselves already. Don't be gullible enough to thing a chin or jaw is what allows a Human to remain conscious after concussive force to the brain. It IS brain damage.

Do NOT worry. Those that participate in practicing getting struck in the head and remain conscious while concussed WILL suffer future brain health issues. That IS going to happen, and worrying over it will only make you ill!

Back