[pic] Mark Hunt not happy, can't stop whining, destroys one of his last few fans :D (old pic)

Brock Lesnar is my fav fighter and this sh*t is outrageous. Mark Hunt should apologize. Where are facebook moderators.

i read his book. hes pretty moody. due to a childhood of his dad kicking his ass and raping his sister

That shit is many months old already... I'm right, right ?

WTF is this ? Unless he's still doing it. But I'm sure this post was made in july, or early August. The wording is too similar to be two different posts.

Why is it being reposted without saying that ? It leads people to believe it's recent.

Hunt slayed that bum the way every sherdog poster shoot slay bum ass noobs who post here.

The fan didn't deserve that.

Anyone who's socially retarded enough to think it's cool to offer advice to people they've never met needs an ass-whooping.

That dumb fuck got off lightly.

Hunt rules,anything he says is pretty much correct,and the complaints about his complaining have outed all the perpetually outraged sissy bitches on this forum

As with Wanderlei what were really seeing is his actual fans separated from those who were fans of the UFC brand first and viewed him as a nice short term attraction within it.

As with Wanderlei what were really seeing is his actual fans separated from those who were fans of the UFC brand first and viewed him as a nice short term attraction within it.
Exactly. His fans from the k-1 days are hard men,who not only expect this kind of behavior,his penchant for E-besmirching fans on social media,but approve of it and wish it could be carried out in real life with no legal repurcussions to the gentleman and proponent of the manly art of the fisticuffs,MR. Mark Richard Hunt.

I'm 99.99% certain this is fake.

I know Mark Hunt on a personal level and he would never say anything like that.
if you really did then youd admit that he is a piece of shit. uneducated and slightly retarded.
he was probably drunk or high anyway..

Back