Social Philadelphia yanks 72 cops off the streets...

What a fucking joke to construe this as "hate speech".

Yet another example that leftists are authoritarian scumbags who actively work to stigmatize dissent as crime or misconduct.
Someone deleted that post though. How many anti religion threads have I seen on this site but that post gets nixed?

I give very little fucks about this.

No one should be mad.

If servicemembers are getting booted/demoted/negative marks in their review packets, for being reckless on the internet, then why can't cops?

Oh and we've been putting out servicemembers for shitty internet awareness long before the shit became popular. People forget about those social media sites like Migente and Blackplanet.

This shit aint new.

It's just what's popping.

Have you heard of Zero tolerance?

Racism falls under that category.

For EVERYONE.

Please. Ice Cube made albums about killing whites, jews, asians and cops. Totally misogynist lyrics which he still stands by.... and he is a family movie star. Then he becomes a moral authority on race when Bill Maher says the N word. Please. Same thing about Ice T and others. They would be flayed and their careers in the gutter if they were white.

Black people are held to lower standards. Period.

People should feel free to disagree with and criticize superstition, as much as they want.

I bet half of these are cops criticizing Israel. That's hate speech you know.

Please. Ice Cube made albums about killing whites, jews, asians and cops. Totally misogynist lyrics which he still stands by.... and he is a family movie star. Then he becomes a moral authority on race when Bill Maher says the N word. Please. Same thing about Ice T and others. They would be flayed and their careers in the gutter if they were white.

MARK.
WAHLBURG.

We're not talking about entertainers here...

We're talking about people who have the legal authority to end life.

Please try to stay on topic and not try to derail the thread.

Thank you.

And if you have a problem with entertainers and the content they put out, you should make a thread about that.

We're not talking about entertainers here...

We're talking about people who have the legal authority to end life.

Please try to stay on topic and not try to derail the thread.

Thank you.

ok, fair point. I do think cops need to feel moral superiority to do what they do. They have to think they are the good guys and we are the bad guys. I'm a fuckin white guy in the suburbs and them on their moral high horse sickens me. They assume the worst. Think everyone is lying. These memes and shit are part of their moral superiority, so they think. They are better than the scum they go after.

Depends on position. It is more complicated yes , but hate speech is never protected against a protected class whether at work , office party or on social media . Just took mandatory harassment and discrimination training . I work for county’ government as a social worker . I know the union wouldn’t be able to save my ass if I said “ all Muslims can die !” On FB under my name ( if somebody reported it to HR /my supervisor ) Cause I deal with Muslim clients and am in in their homes . Same with cops . Now ..if I was an offiice assistant for the county In a warehouse it may not be so cut and dry and it often depends on employee , your record of performance , how strong your particular union is ( cops unions are always strong ) and unfortunately ( as it often is in life ) how much they like u and wanna keep u .

Am I in a protected class? Why are some people more important than others?

I don't think you understand what a protected class is. Because everybody falls into multiple protected classes.

Then why not equality under the law? Why divide us into classes?

I really wish people would differentiate between comments that are "percieved" as hateful, and comments people hate to hear.

There is a big fucking difference and many people complain and report things disingenuously.

That's not to say some of these cops aren't probably guilty, I'm just pointing out that as usual there is likely a lot of collateral damage here.

It's just criteria that you aren't allowed to discriminate on the basis of.
So when you're employing people you are allowed to discriminate on the basis of education, skills, experience etc.
You aren't allow to discriminate on the basis of race/colour, religion/creed, national origin/ancestry, sex, age, physical/mental disability, veteran status, genetic information or citizenship.
Those are the protected classes.

Buddy it's a legal term. It's not dividing us into classes. It's things you can't discriminate on the basis of.

In the age of Google can you just be willfully ignorant about stuff you care enough to spend posting on but not enough time to read three paragraphs on Wikipedia about.

Zero tolerance? How 1984 of you.

Derp.

Typical Fascist. Must be a liberal.

So, racism is ok because free speech?

"All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

It's zero tolerance for racism in the military, but it's ok here, because Police?

Get outta here man...

Last edited:
Because they seem to have posted over 300 racist and anti-Muslim posts/comments on Facebook.

Police Commissioner Ross said he believed at least 'several dozen' people would be disciplined and he expects some to be fired. The commissioner said the internal affairs division prioritized posts 'clearly advocating violence or death against any protected class such as ethnicity, national origin, sex, religion and race.'

An independent law firm had been hired to determine whether posts were constitutionally protected before any discipline is imposed."

If a Cop is posting something to the effect of "All Blacks are criminals and all Muslims need to die". Can we trust them to professionally police a neighborhood where these people happen to live? Can we trust any arrest they've made in the past?

If some Black cops were found to have posted something like that against White people, should they be allowed to still Police?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rs-streets-amid-probe-social-media-posts.html

I didn't see this posted and apologizes if it was already.
just one or two bad apples guys, just comply and don't do anything illegal and you'll be fine

Back