Social Philadelphia yanks 72 cops off the streets...

So, you're ok with a Cop, posting "Yeah, all Jews needed to be exterminated and Hitler was right?"

Get outta here man.

I'm not okay with that. I gave clear criteria in a previous post, and that falls well outside of them. In that particular case he should be removed. That said, was that all 72? And why was that not in the article? Surely they would have wanted to post the most egregious cases.

I'm not okay with that. I gave clear criteria in a previous post, and that falls well outside of them. In that particular case he should be removed. That said, was that all 72? And why was that not in the article? Surely they would have wanted to post the most egregious cases.

It's still under investigation and..

"An independent law firm had been hired to determine whether posts were constitutionally protected before any discipline is imposed."

Gotta go by the book. Any maleficence must be investigated before any punitive action. Desk duty isn't punitive, they're still working and getting paid.

You REALLY think that'll stand up in a court of law, when the Defense starts quoting the racist things you posted against a Black, Muslim, or Hispanic defendant?

The Jury would nuke you back into the stone age.

Depends on the jury.

Depends on the jury.

True. Especially if minorities are kept off of them.

"WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Friday threw out the murder conviction and death sentence for a black man in Mississippi because of a prosecutor’s efforts to keep African Americans off the jury. The defendant already has been tried six times and now could face a seventh trial."

https://apnews.com/13cc50ff8dba44528bfbcc127bb582aa

All the people who would have joined the KKK a few decades ago got smart and they're all cops and border patrol now

I served side-by-side in the military with Muslims, Wiccans, Jews, Protestants, Catholics, Baptists, and just about every religion that you can name. I needed to trust them with my life and them with me. Racist filth would've just derailed the mission, and that wasn't part of the program.

Ever.

I can't and won't support any Cop that's a racist and yet you seem to because... ????

What's wrong with you?

Thank you for your service. But if the "muslims" were not trying to set you up then they were not real muslims.

I don't support racism, but islam is not a race. It's an evil cult of death. Unfortunately there are many good people trapped in that cult. Most of them either don't know what it really teaches or are non-believers who are hiding it because the ideology has harsh consequences for those that don't support the religion.
https://quran.com/5/51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.
https://muflihun.com/bukhari/52/260
Narrated Ikrima:
Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

True. Especially if minorities are kept off of them.

"WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Friday threw out the murder conviction and death sentence for a black man in Mississippi because of a prosecutor’s efforts to keep African Americans off the jury. The defendant already has been tried six times and now could face a seventh trial."

https://apnews.com/13cc50ff8dba44528bfbcc127bb582aa

Do you care at all if he's guilty?

As long as he gets a fair trial, let the chips fall where they may.

That's the problem with guys like you.

You're happy if a murderer walks free as long as you get to virtue signal about how totally not racist you are.

Pure millenial narcissism.

Thank you for your service. But if the "muslims" were not trying to set you up then they were not real muslims.

I don't support racism, but islam is not a race. It's an evil cult of death. Unfortunately there are many good people trapped in that cult. Most of them either don't know what it really teaches or are non-believers who are hiding it because the ideology has harsh consequences for those that don't support the religion.
https://quran.com/5/51

https://muflihun.com/bukhari/52/260

It's still a recognized as a religion regardless of your opinion. My experiences (as a Baptist) with Muslims has not been anything of what whackjobs are being shown on TV ad-nauseaum.

If you're a Cop and you're posting those thoughts. You're rolling the dice and you take what you get.

It's still a recognized as a religion regardless of your opinion. My experiences (as a Baptist) with Muslims has not been anything of what whackjobs are being shown on TV ad-nauseaum.

If you're a Cop and you're posting those thoughts. You're rolling the dice and you take what you get.

Didn't even click when their posts were deleted by facebook for violating community standards apparently.

aed4aa6bd2928ba32a071fa1eb208dfa7b14f5d9.png

Didn't even click when their posts were deleted by facebook for violating community standards apparently.

aed4aa6bd2928ba32a071fa1eb208dfa7b14f5d9.png

Wow.

SMH... And they have the power of Death over Life in their hands...

And they spelled "speech" "speach".

Last edited:
Lol at the term “protected classes”

Such garbage...

Like some people deserve more protection than others.

Fuck off
Hope you’re not telling me to fuck off , I really hope so. That’s the legal term...buddy . Not my opinion .

Wow.

SMH... And they have the power of Death over Life in their hands...

And they spelled "speech" "speach".

To be fair, they list that guy as a "former" officer, so presumably he's already, quit, retired or been fired.

Their "Acitive Duty" list seems about the same though.

d0bde4a01aefad4d907dcf2bc415316cf2b9090d.png

DAs want convictions... just imagine a jury looking at these guy's social feeds. Do you think that helps get a conviction? Mark Fuhrman anyone?

They need to go for the sake of preserving justice. They need to go because they can't be trusted to treat people equally. Government employees get fired all the time for posting shit on social media. Fuck em.

Lol at the term “protected classes”

Such garbage...

Like some people deserve more protection than others.

Fuck off
That’s not what it means, nobody deserves or is supposed to get more protection than others. “Race” is a protected class, meaning whites, blacks and all others can’t be discriminated against because of race. Same with religion: Christians receive the same protection as Muslims as do atheists. That’s how it’s supposes to work at least. But the protected classes are categories of attributes a person might have not specific attributes.

Back