Phil Davis says he scared Machida down to 185

Don't see Machida as a guy who gets scared of any other man.

But you could say that for most fighters.

I think he bored Machida out of the division.

Uhh

Brendan-Schaub.jpg

Good point

I dislike Phil. He tries too hard and is really delusional. I like rain but I do not like Phil Davis.

Phil is one of the least scary guys on the roster.

now that cody mckenzie is out of the ufc, if i had to chose to get my ass kicked by one ufc fighter it would be phil. i don't want to have to call in sick to work the next day.

Bryant mentions Brian Stann and then Davis quips "Don't forget Machida while you're at it."
a win over Machida is something any fighter should brag about. And he's still formidable unlike the current Shogun or lil Nog.

Scared Machida down to 185? Nah. He certainly derailed Machida's 205 run for the title. Machida had no choice, but to drop down after that embarrassment of a fight.

It was for the better though. Machida is a lot more interesting in 185 than he was in 205.

I'll be honest, I didn't watch the Machida vs Davis fight (I quit watching Phil fight). Did he finish Machida or try to lay on him for the decision?

No. He didn't finish Machida. He was gifted a decision for scoring a couple of TDs in the last moments of a couple of rounds. That's virtually all he did the entire match.

First time I started noticing brain damage on Schaub was his Cyborg match and the post interview. Rogan was late to the party. I also think that's why Joe likes him, he's an unintentional comdedian.

There is a video on youtube called Joe Rogan breaks down Brendan Schaub. It basically sums it all up in 7 minutes. There is a point in the video where Joe almost breaks his seriousness regarding Schaub hanging them up. Joe presses on his face and hides a little behind his mic. You can hear the laugh ready to break in his voice. I actually think Brendan is a running joke with those guys but he's too delusional to see it.

No. He didn't finish Machida. He was gifted a decision for scoring a couple of TDs in the last moments of a couple of rounds. That's virtually all he did the entire match.

Not suprising thanks

Phil Davis is to the UFC what Freddy Mitchell was the NFL. Runs his mouth but can't back it up in the ring.

They guy will never be a serious title contender and the idea that he scared Machida back to 185 is silly and lame.

You'd think he'd learn his lesson after talking so much trash before the AJ fight and then getting his ass handed to him, but apparently some people are too dumb for their own good.

Back