Phil Davis says he scared Machida down to 185

I've never cared much for this guy, and thoroughly enjoyed watching Rumble beat his ass.

hahahahahahaha
Ran away scared in the standup, spamming the occassional kicks from distance to look busy. Whenever Machida tried to come forward, he'd spam takedowns. Only reason Davis "won" is he got takedowns at the end of the first two rounds. The combo of creating the illusion of being busy and hitting a takedown was enough for the scumbag judges, I guess.
Exactly this.

Machida actually was the aggressor in that fight which makes it even more bamboozling that he lost.
a win over Machida is something any fighter should brag about.
It's an asterisk win that only emerged from the subjectivity of scoring criteria.

There's "beating" Machida in a fairly inactive fight, and then there's BEATING Machida.

I haven't thrown a punch at anyone since I was 17, and even I'm not afraid of Phil Davis.

BWAHAHA.

PHIL has a physique you'd initially intimidating by, but after seeing him fight you think even if you lost he wouldnt really hurt you standing at all.

hahahahaha

he really is a funny guy

Phil is usually hilarious to Sherdog, when his stupid comments are directed and Jones.

Phil whopped that ass.

He was what 2-4 after the shogun fight, should have been 2-5 though

Everyone loves Phil as long as he's talking shit about Jones. Soon as he opens his mouth about other fighters people realize what an ass he really is. Davis should be happy he got a gift decision against Machida and call it a day.

I think a guy like Davis more frustrates guys then actually scare them. I know at worst I still come out looking pretty because his strikes couldn't pop a balloon or penetrate water surfaces. If I lose it will be because he laid on top of me for 15 minutes.

I think a guy like Davis more frustrates guys then actually scare them. I know at worst I still come out looking pretty because his strikes couldn't pop a balloon or penetrate water surfaces. If I lose it will be because he laid on top of me for 15 minutes.

Your signature went from deliberate nuthugging to full retard with that last line.

lol, trolling I see. Whooped him by landing two takedowns and doing next to 0 damage?

Not trolling bro, just stating facts, like the fact that he went too mw after getting beat by mr.wonderful.

Jimmies.

They've been rustled.

War Phil Davis, Brazilian killer, swede killer, all American from the state that birthed america.

And a lot of people think davis won that fight. Robbery is a word thrown around too loosely these days

It wasn't as serious as the title states but he probably has deluded himself into believing he did something. He knows most people think he lost and even had to go on Bas Rutten's show to try and explain how he could have possibly won.

The more interesting thing I saw in the video was where he said he lost to Rumble because he over trained when it was obvious he was just outclassed.

Back