Phil Davis says he scared Machida down to 185

He's probably right: lyoto was scared that in order to judge lhw fights, judges had to be legally blind (i.e. his decision losses to rampage and phil davis, plus one judge scoring the fight vs henderson in the american's favor).

he scares me

phil-davis-7.jpg

Looks like he's about to transform into a firetruck or something.

Should watch the video before responding. Seemed like he was saying it in jest.

Phil needs to be tested for cocaine. Its the only reasonable explanation for him thinking he actually won that fight.

Well played Phil. This will rustle the shit out of the Machida nut huggers who thinks every close decision he wins is justified and every close one he loses is a robbery.

Lol he's fought way more dangerous opponents than Phil Davis at both 185 and 205.

Phil is one of the least scary guys on the roster.

You would think a guy that looks like a prehistoric bird would be scary, but somehow...

Has he ever hurt or stunned anybody ever in any one of his fights? Honest question. I really can't recall. I don't think he has even hurt anybody's feelings- even his trash talk is soft.

You would think a guy that looks like a prehistoric bird would be scary, but somehow...

Has he ever hurt or stunned anybody ever in any one of his fights? Honest question. I really can't recall. I don't think he has even hurt anybody's feelings- even his trash talk is soft.

He poked that one dude in the eye really hard.

method=get&s=wagner-prado-08-07-12-21-0-32-408.jpg

Phil is trying his hand at comedy

He poked that one dude in the eye really hard.

method=get&s=wagner-prado-08-07-12-21-0-32-408.jpg

Wagner looks like one of those old Conan love child skits. What would happen if Shogun and Cain had a baby! Boom!

Phil was just having some fun. His fight with Machida was one of the most depressing fights I've sat through in my life. Truly depressing on so many levels.

Phil was such a great prospect 5 years ago but it feels like he hasn't improved much at all.

Back