Phil Davis says he scared Machida down to 185

That's Karyn Bryant, Davis is the one on the right. The cue is in the hair

The guy drinks his own piss and didn't retire after Jones dropped his limp body to the ground.

Pretty sure he has no fear

I've never seen a fighter more full of himself than Phil. Spectacularly delusional.

What happened the last time Davis was talking smack again? (hint: before the Rumble fight)

Phil is one of the least scary guys on the roster.

lol he scared him by throwing the only punch in that fight sure.

I've never seen a fighter more full of himself than Phil. Spectacularly delusional.

Uhh

Brendan-Schaub.jpg

I'll be honest, I didn't watch the Machida vs Davis fight (I quit watching Phil fight). Did he finish Machida or try to lay on him for the decision?

Lol at Phil Davis using the term scared. Does a fighter "fight" more scared than Phil Davis in that cage? He literally looks terrified of the thought of taking a punch, which is why he spams takedowns so well.

To Phil credit he has sent a lot of guys to MW

I'll be honest, I didn't watch the Machida vs Davis fight. Did he finish Machida or try to lay on him for the decision?

Man away scared in the standup, spamming the occassional kicks from distance to look busy. Whenever Machida tried to come forward, he'd spam takedowns. Only reason Davis "won" is he got takedowns at the end of the first two rounds. The combo of creating the illusion of being busy and hitting a takedown was enough for the scumbag judges, I guess.

If i had to take a punch from any fighter in the UFC Phil Davis would be on my top 5 least likely to hurt me list

Back