Phil Davis reaction to Jon Jones win @ UFC 165

PirateTetra

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
[YT]COE-7lBotZk[/YT]

And just to be clear: I'm from Sweden and even though i think that it sucks that Gus didn't win that fight and i had it 48-47 for him, i still think that 48-47 for Jones by no means is a bad decision. It was just one of those super close fights.

Hehe, thanks for the vid :) Phil is a cool guy. Mcdonald's reaction was priceless too.

That was everyones reaction except the 9 Jones fans, vocal minority

I hope they each have one-two fights, then if they both win them, rematch.

Or immediate rematch. I wouldn't complain. But it would be cooler if they built it up over time.

His reaction makes sence. I mean, Jones couldnt walk on his own and was sufferring from permanent shadface.

Karma for the Machida decision I guess.

Nice to see one of my favorite fighters have the same reaction as me (Mayday that is).

watch how Weidman turns around with clenched fists and watches him, then Davis looks at him and Weidman starts celebrating

hilarious

Ok, but Phil is Gustavs buddy now and trained him for his grappling/wrestling...of course he would be upset.

Nothing surprising here.

He should be happy, maybe he will get his chance to LNP his way to victory over Jones in 6 months.

i wonder how many sherdoggers will call him and mayday stupid for not thinking jones won 4 rounds to 1

Fuck yes it was.

I am a Machida fan and I remember feeling like Davis could easily have won two rounds. If Machida doesn't want to lose close decisions he should try engaging and attacking more.

Back