Phil Davis reaction to Jon Jones win @ UFC 165

That was anything BUT a cool reaction. Phil doesn't want to fight Bones because he'd get wrecked.

For you it may have not been a cool reaction, for me it was awesome :) And the reaction doesn't matter. I wrote about Phil in general.

watch how Weidman turns around with clenched fists and watches him, then Davis looks at him and Weidman starts celebrating

hilarious

If I'm allowed to speculate: Weidman and Davis probably bet $ with each other on the result, Weidman went from sadness to triumph, hence the reaction.

If I'm allowed to speculate: Weidman and Davis probably bet $ with each other on the result, Weidman went from sadness to triumph, hence the reaction.

that makes sense. Because he sure seemed to wait for Davis to look at him before he really started to celebrate and he seems too nice to do that just for the sake of being an ass to him

TS, cool video. As far as Davis, if he wants to avenge his friend's loss, he's welcome to step up. It was a close fight, but to be the man, you have to beat the man, and Gustafsson did not do enough.

Haha re-watched it again and that actually sounds right, because he looks right at Davis with a devilish smirk on his face like 'That's right, man! That's right! You owe me.'

Love Mayday's reaction.

I hope somebody had a camera on Chuck Liddell during the fight, I bet he was making all kinds of crazy gestures.

haha, amazing video, mayday has the best stunned reaction face i've seen yet

Very passionate reaction from mr. Wonderful.

Any person with half a brain and is not blind reacted the same.

if you think jones won you are delusional.

Judging from the amount of boos you'd think they fought in Sweden. Or the crowd saw a bad decision.

BUn1DTSCYAAY8Zt.jpg:large

[YT]COE-7lBotZk[/YT]

And just to be clear: I'm from Sweden and even though i think that it sucks that Gus didn't win that fight and i had it 48-47 for him, i still think that 48-47 for Jones by no means is a bad decision. It was just one of those super close fights.

Thanks for the great footage. Enjoyed that. Gives a glimpse of stuff that people don't usually get to see.

[YT]COE-7lBotZk[/YT]

And just to be clear: I'm from Sweden and even though i think that it sucks that Gus didn't win that fight and i had it 48-47 for him, i still think that 48-47 for Jones by no means is a bad decision. It was just one of those super close fights.
[YT]8fJB1Uxuj6o[/YT]

You can tell the crowd was in shock..

I'm in Toronto and yep... The buzz is that jones got a gift ...

lol, McDonald's "Is this real life?" reaction is money.

Back