Phil Davis reaction to Jon Jones win @ UFC 165

Machida lost that fight. Being Asian, making dumb faces and moving your hands around does not = winning the fight

Did you even watch the fight? Or the forward movement and strikes landed by Machida? I'm not even sure what being (half) Asian has to do with anything, or making "dumb faces". Frankly, I don't know how the fuck you're not banned right now.

No one expected Gus to do well. I think he was like a +700 underdog or something crazy. So when he did better than expected, people were thinking he was doing better than he actually was. I had him winning the first and third. I think that the announcing in the second swayed it towards him but I thought Jones took that round.

Maybe the best post I've seen regarding the Gus/Jones fight. The exact same thing happened after the Bisping/Sonnen fight. Sonnen was expected to steam-roll him and when he didn't people were screaming foul that Bisping lost (even though he had less take-downs and landed less strikes).

Weidman's reaction lol. He don't give two shits bout no robberies, B.

He just wants Jon GOAT Jones to keep his title so he can take it himself in a superfight he's already volunteered himself to be in.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, it's not him. Still true though.

I am a Machida fan and I remember feeling like Davis could easily have won two rounds. If Machida doesn't want to lose close decisions he should try engaging and attacking more.

The Machida davis decision was worse...way worse than the gus/jones decision.

90% of fans, media etc all scored it for machida.

Back