• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

…you claim to work in a prison, yet you think someone like Phil Baroni needs to watch his cornhole? sounds like the one who watches too much tv is you.
Whilst I don't disagree, he could be spending lengthy time in a Mexican prison which I'm sure he'll survive but it'll be loads worse than most U.S prison.

Awful crime and extremely sad

But

Not that
Shocking

When was the last time Phil posted on here?

Must have been close to a decade ago

Anyway even if his version of the story is true it's fucked

Does anyone remember when Lee Murray posted on sherdog from his Morroccan prison?

"insert Daniel Cormier's face here(been here browing for about 15-20 years and I still don't know how to do it lol"

x4a28h.jpg

z07Ds6.jpg

<DCWhoa>

Dana: Hi Phil, how's it going?
Phil: Not bad, my girl's fucking some other guy, but my beard's coming along nicely, madman energy, feels right. You?
Dana: Cool, Well, got this thing, seems to be gathering a momentum all itself...
Phil: Yeah, I know right, this one time at Hammerhou...
Dana: Yeah, listen, I need a distraction until this thing blows over.
Phil: Sure, anything I can do?
Dana: Well, this might sound a little crazy
Phil: I'm listening

Dana: Hi Phil, how's it going?
Phil: Not bad, my girl's fucking some other guy, but my beard's coming along nicely, madman energy, feels right. You?
Dana: Cool, Well, got this thing, seems to be gathering a momentum all itself...
Phil: Yeah, I know right, this one time at Hammerhou...
Dana: Yeah, listen, I need a distraction until this thing blows over.
Phil: Sure, anything I can do?
Dana: Well, this might sound a little crazy
Phil: I'm listening

LOL.. JAJAJAJA!!!!

Location Spain... makes sense!!!!

What in the name of fuck...

I kinda feel for that psycho Baroni, cus one time I get into an altercation with my girlfriend in which she ended up injured. I didn't like beat her ass or punch her or anything, all I did was push her out of my front door trying to kick her out cus she was pissing me off and physically fighting with me, then she tripped on the stairs and rolled and hit her directly head on the concrete and broke two fingers. She got hurt pretty bad. I damn near went to jail, but she was a real one and told the cops nothing. I still have a lot of guilt about that shit.

So I guess I have a bit of sympathy for Baroni in this situation because this could easily happen to almost anyone. You don't even have to be a really abusive person to have a terrible accident happen in the heat of things, somebody gets badly hurt and next thing you know you got a murder or manslaughter charge. All it takes is one bad move.

Always keep your hands off your woman when shit gets really heated. Life is never guaranteed.

I kinda feel for that psycho Baroni, cus one time I get into an altercation with my girlfriend in which she ended up injured. I didn't like beat her ass or punch her or anything, all I did was push her out of my front door trying to kick her out cus she was pissing me off and physically fighting with me, then she tripped on the stairs and rolled and hit her directly head on the concrete and broke two fingers. She got hurt pretty bad. I damn near went to jail, but she was a real one and told the cops nothing. I still have a lot of guilt about that shit.

So I guess I have a bit of sympathy for Baroni in this situation because this could easily happen to almost anyone. You don't even have to be a really abusive person to have a terrible accident happen in the heat of things, somebody gets badly hurt and next thing you know you got a murder or manslaughter charge. All it takes is one bad move.

Always keep your hands off your woman when shit gets really heated. Life is never guaranteed.
People die all the time by slipping and falling in bathrooms by accident so I am not surprised that this happened with Baroni. You got lucky yourself, your gf could've died or at least ratted you to the cops and you would've been screwed. Some people seem to really overestimate how durable we are, we're not designed to be falling on concrete or tiles.

People die all the time by slipping and falling in bathrooms by accident so I am not surprised that this happened with Baroni. You got lucky yourself, your gf could've died or at least ratted you to the cops and you would've been screwed. Some people seem to really overestimate how durable we are, we're not designed to be falling on concrete or tiles.

Phil killed her ! Stop acting like an American attorney

i don’t know what it is about this thread that makes people romanticize the dangers of prison. nobody has argued that phil baroni has magic powers that prevent him from getting jumped or shanked. but these people who think he’s going to be the jailhouse bitch are just delusional. he’s going to be higher on the pecking order simply by virtue of being a fighter. the other inmates are going to pick on easier targets, and unless phil goes out of his way to piss off the prison gangs who run his institution, they’re going to leave him alone. bank on it.
I mean, I don't disagree with what you say. At least in jail from civilized countries you can basically keep it to yourself and you'll be mostly good.
One thing to take into consideration is that Baroni killed his girlfriend and he was a fighter before it was (that) cool, so chances are that he's just not a guy that will stay out of trouble.

Something tells me your situation and Baronis are very different..
<seedat>

Back