• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you believe Bo Nickal?

Look at all these Sherdog pipe hitters calling out Bo. Fuck yeah from the keyboard just putting it down.

I don't buy the UFC trying to make this a serious fight.

They have spent a lot of resources trying to promote Bo the prospect even going as far as placing him in '300 on the main card. I don't understand how only a few months later they would feed him to a high ranked Whittaker who would be a massive favorite.

Using the excuses he did wasn't smart - "need a full fight camp" would have been a much better reason that nobody would question.

Bo adding the venue was too far away just made him look desperate for another excuse to help with the blow back from not accepting the fight.

Why would they want him to headline in Saudi Arabia of all places.

Like let's take the palest red head in our roster and let him fight in the middle east.

On top of that to jump up in ranking and fight Robert Whitaker of all people.

He just beat Cody Brundage LOL
Screenshot 2024-06-17 131941.png

You're not jumping from these bums to face Whitaker in a Main Event.

GTFOH with this bullshit!
<DontBelieve1>

No one forced Bo Nickal to come out and publicly make excuses as to why he didn't accept the fight.

This is the same was Khamzat being a coward trying to pick a fight with Costa/Shields while backing away the whole time. It's unnecessary attention seeking that makes them look mentally weak.

No one forced Bo Nickal to come out and publicly make excuses as to why he didn't accept the fight.

This is the same was Khamzat being a coward trying to pick a fight with Costa/Shields while backing away the whole time. It's unnecessary attention seeking that makes them look mentally weak.

I'm just acknowledging the wordplay, that's all.

He just beat Cody Brundage LOL

You're not jumping from these bums to face Whitaker in a Main Event.
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Whittaker is now fighting Ikram Aliskerov who is only 2-0 in the UFC. That's even worse than if Bo Nickal were fighting Whittaker.

He's obviously lying. Shame because most people can acknowledge and admit it would be a horrendously stupid risk to take. Just say that. No need to embarass yourself saying a lie everyone will see through.

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Whittaker is now fighting Ikram Aliskerov who is only 2-0 in the UFC. That's even worse than if Bo Nickal were fighting Whittaker.

Ikram Aliskerov in Saudi Arabia makes WAY MORE sense than Bo Nickal.

Seems like a wild thing to claim but I don’t believe the UFC would build him up that slow and all of a sudden throw him in at the deep end. And I don’t blame him for not taking that giant leap, daft thing for him to do when he’s still learning on the job.

Bo isn't ready for Whittaker yet. It's smart IMO. He may never be ready.

Bo isn't ready for Whittaker yet. It's smart IMO. He may never be ready.
I don't disagree. But he could have come out and said "I want to take my climb up the ladder slowly. I'm not ready for top 5 fights yet." Hell, he could have just said he was too out of shape and didn't want to take the risk. Instead he made some lame excuse about how he "couldn't accept the fight in time."

It's such an obvious lie that it begs the question: Why lie? I hate these fighters that are becoming drama queens and attention seekers on social media.

Yea the guy who is one of the best collegiate wrestlers of all time doesn’t have what it takes to be a ufc champion. Hes probably lacking the mental fortitude and grit. Great take…

Absolutely believe him. He's a family man and has a lot of integrity. Haters on here don't like him because
he doesn't act like some wannabe gangsta douche bag :rolleyes:

It would have been stupid to take that fight.

What says more about his title prospects is the fact that he fights cans, doesn't get scratched, and then disappears for months despite needing all the experience and improvement he can get.

It doesn't say much about his prospects of a champion. How many unranked guys fight possibly the 2nd best fighter in the division?

He's saving face with his excuses, but it's a terrible fight for him to take.
Look at Yugi Nagata...he didnt play no shit

To be the replacement for Khamzat prior to Ikram accepting,

You think Bo woulda even had a chance?

Back