News PFL 4 Fights Announced

How many people do you think know that there is a PFL and ONE Prime event this week? But I thought those promotions were promoting geniuses.

What's your deal on crapping on promotions all the time? I mean the bold is just flat .....what? PFL??

Are you really sitting there and pretending that people say PFL are geniuses at marketing? In this message board where the vast majority of posts are about how bad they are at promoting PFL? Talk about punching down.

And people who follow ONE will obviously know there is going to be a ONE on Friday.. That's how following a promotion works. I mean off the top of my head I have no idea what or when UFC, Bellator or KSW's next cards will be or who will be on it - I guess everyone sucks at promoting.

What's your deal on crapping on promotions all the time? I mean the bold is just flat .....what? PFL??

Are you really sitting there and pretending that people say PFL are geniuses at marketing? In this message board where the vast majority of posts are about how bad they are at promoting PFL? Talk about punching down.

And people who follow ONE will obviously know there is going to be a ONE on Friday.. That's how following a promotion works. I mean off the top of my head I have no idea what or when UFC, Bellator or KSW's next cards will be or who will be on it - I guess everyone sucks at promoting.
No one knows when any card is happening outside of the week they are occuring. Regarding the bold, no idea why that happened.

How much is Ariel getting paid by PFL? He literally had an episode sponsored by them recently

How much is Ariel getting paid by PFL? He literally had an episode sponsored by them recently

Delusional. Hyping up a promotion that doesn't make a dollar, can't sell any tickets and doesn't even have a top 10 or a MW division. Aside from UFC, Bellator's roster is the best mma roster ever assembled and they are doing shows all around the world with homegrown talent. Dude is in la-la land. Jake Paul and Ngannou isn't enough to overtake the best scouting team in mma. Each year the talent level is growing. Case in point, look at MW. PFL doesn't even have that division and Bellator has a solid top 10 and 2 of the best prospects in Rosta and Novenyi Jr coming up. How can you even compare? Delusional really. Has to be on PFL's payroll.

Delusional. Hyping up a promotion that doesn't make a dollar, can't sell any tickets and doesn't even have a top 10 or a MW division. Aside from UFC, Bellator's roster is the best mma roster ever assembled and they are doing shows all around the world with homegrown talent. Dude is in la-la land. Jake Paul and Ngannou isn't enough to overtake the best scouting team in mma. Each year the talent level is growing. Case in point, look at MW. PFL doesn't even have that division and Bellator has a solid top 10 and 2 of the best prospects in Rosta and Novenyi Jr coming up. How can you even compare? Delusional really. Has to be on PFL's payroll.
It’s not even just the talent, literally no one is talking about PFL either. So why is he talking about buzz. How many people know a PFL card is on tomorrow?

It’s not even just the talent, literally no one is talking about PFL either. So why is he talking about buzz. How many people know a PFL card is on tomorrow?
Just him lol. Nobody gives a fuck tbh. He is in la-la land. His show is shit now anyways who's even watching it? Speaking of hype there is so much mma nowadays which card really gets hype? UFC card this weekend has zero hype. Last UFC card that did was the Miami one.

so much buzz literally I haven’t seen anyone mention this

Well maybe third best ever assembled, let's not forget about PRIDE.

this event is more dead then usual

PFL spent all their marketing budget on signing Ngannou and Doumbe and were only left with some extra coins to put a banner on the sherdog forum.

In all seriousness, this is my issue with PFL a lot of noise and very little substance. Only PR moves with signings etc. but zero promoting their events or fighters.

It's a really shitty card, that's the problem. Not enough depth and too much lopsided matchmaking. What fight is anyone supposed to get excited about?

Then again this is true of about 75% of UFC cards yet they still get talked about.

this event is more dead then usual

Not surprising. That's why it's wild when folks jump on here and claim PFL is taking over solely because they signed Jake and Ngannou.

Back