Pettis vs Conor was possible

I would prefer Pettis to fight because of the flashy styles but after that 196 presser I'm totally fine with Nate vs Conor.
Plus Pettis is already booked to fight barboza soon. Nate wasn't booked for anything at the time.

you're an idiot
Who said you can speak to me puppet? thanks for the valuable contribution. I only said what is obviously true. Pettis is always injured on no where close to conors level.

Who said you can speak to me puppet? thanks for the valuable contribution. I only said what is obviously true. Pettis is always injured on no where close to conors level.

You're an idiot for suggesting that Anthony Pettis would be an easier fight than Nate Diaz.

Pettis has gone form looking undefeatable finishing everybody to this...as other have pointed out. It would have been a fun match up for sure. I would like to see both fights. Both will be stand up wars - Diaz brings the boxing, Pettis the kicking. I am not mad they went for Nate

Pettis? No thanks

I think Nate vs Mcgregor, due the circumstances and the time for the fight, was the right choice
Cowboy tends to bend on big fights and just got destroyed by RDA. If this fight would have been at 155 it would have been perfect since "Nate was on his way for another crack at the belt", but like i said, it was on short time

Come again? Nate is 2-3 going over his last 5 fights going back to to 2012 he would've needed to go on a holy tear before he'd be looked at for a belt bout. I like Nate but he was chosen for one thing his fan support, his in cage antics, and his inability to muster that KO goodnight Maureen power. Of course you Conor fans love the pick Cowboy would've confused Conor with his arsenal of mma.

THey can do this fight later. Pettis needs to win fights before he qualifies for the rigorous qualifications needed for a red panties night

Back