Media Pettis sueing USADA.

Lol at people saying to man up. Athletes are literally forced under ridiculous testing schedules so an outside company can justify their own existence by charging the UFC taking more profits from the fighters. Fuck USADA

Went from being on the front of a Wheaties box to getting finished by a bottle. How the mighty have fallen.

Seems like Pettis' Diaz fight wiki needs to be updated.

Thumbs seem fine to me.

5d58d42ecd9784312f58e472-1136-852.jpg

ufc-241-1.jpg

nate-diaz-anthony-pettis-241-8.jpg

5d58d02acd97843d0d254b33

af3b7f9a-c17b-11e9-8f25-9b5536624008_image_hires_154740.jpg

960x0.jpg

Must've cut himself under the gloves and wrapping where nobody can see

<YeahOKJen>

Because he fought, he likely didn't suffer financial damages. That's going to kill his lawsuit.

It sounds like he's got a solid case in terms of USADA's breach of responsibility to provide a safe testing environment. However, another key component to lawsuits is damages. He's going to need to prove that he suffered financial damage as a result of the cut.

If he didn't fight, this would be clear cut financial damages. But he fought, so he got paid. He could try to argue that he would have won the fight, had he not been cut, and that winning the fight would have resulted in greater financial rewards. However, that is extremely difficult to prove that he lost as a direct result of the cut.

If it's a product malfunction. A cut thumb certainly isn't a cool thing for a fight.

Although it doesn't sound cool, he's still right.

Pettis should leave Dufus, hire a proper boxing coach and go to a gym in the south. Him being a family man negatively affects his career.

What kind of cut are we talking about?

And what kind of bottle? I initially figured a piss test, but who pisses in glass bottles? Or what are the chances of cutting yourself on a plastic piss cup?

I'll have to listen to the show tomorrow for more details. Sounds absurd right now.

sounds like a bitter pussy... HE cut his thumb... dismissed...

Lmao, wow! This need to be the title of his next book of excuses.

Unless somehow USADA was negligent with this bottle I can't really see him winning this lawsuit.

Pettis is sort of a excuse bish. Broken this and that, now sueing USADA because of a little cut. He was treated like a primadona in UFC despite his shortcomings, and again he bites the hand that feeds him.

2981213122.jpg

or
41z6Jq-NXxL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Butch up, Princess. ...or at least eat your wheaties !

Well, he's way late for getting to sue McDonald's for burning his tongue with hot coffee or spilling it on himself.

After the Jones situation I thought they were ready to go for a few lawsuits but this was not at all what I thought

Back