Media Pettis sueing USADA.

Damn how bad was he twisting this bottle to cut himself lol. He must've really wanted to piss in it so badly.

LOL. Bullshit.

If SARMs weren't effective people wouldn't use them. They're effective. Are they as effective as direct steroids? of course not. They're a modulator. If you have a weak anabolic endocrine system to begin with, then SARMs aren't going to help you much. But if your endogenous steroids are working well, then SARMs are quite effective. In contrast, direct steroids have an additive effect on everyone equally which is directly proportional to the amount of steroid taken, and not dependent on your endogenous system.
Dude, people use useless shit all the time. Have you ever been inside a vitamin shoppe or GNC? The supplement industry itself is a scam, it's completely built on lies and manipulation. Also when you buy SARMs you never actually know what you're getting. Some are tainted with other things, most don't contain near the dose they claim, etc. There's actually some interesting studies done on them, as well as other supplements:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexmo...in-powders-lack-protein-ripping-off-athletes/

There's plenty of other studies out there as well.

Wait what? How could you possibly think you will win a lawsuit against USADA? You will be paying out of pocket and they will have a badass team of lawyers to defend themselves at every turn and you will walk out of it with a loss of tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. What makes you possibly think you will win that shit? It’s like suing a football stadium because some popcorn flew into your mouth and you almost choked. You won’t win.

How do you cut your finger on a bottle? Did he pinch it closing it? I still don't see that cutting it

I'm genuinely curious to see how that happened

Yea Nate did a number on his thumb....

Good job clogging up the justice system with bullshit cases like that. Fucking goofball. Fuk doofus also.

Uh.....how the hell do you cut yourself badly screwing a lid on a bottle??

They had to close the cut with glue ffs

If it was that bad, he should have pulled out and made a huge deal about it.
And then the ufc would have buried him. Also do you really want to say no to a payday at the last moment and have wasted months of hard training ?

And Rousey continued filming her scene to completion until she noticed this "cut" on her finger.

0_rondarouseyinjury.jpg

LMAO. Man up Antonio.

Cut your own finger with a bottle. My 7 years old niece is thougher than this guy.
She can probably spell better than you though ;)

Just jokes mate, and I agree that it's pretty fucking petty of Pettis. Who sues anyone over a cut finger. I doubt the piss cups are made of razor wire.

He has a history with that.

He lost the RDA fight because he got caught with a good punch and his eye was a little swolen.
He quit on the stool against Tony because his hand was broken (guys have fougth with 2 broken hands)
He lost to Max because of a bad weightcut
He lost to Poirier because of an "injury".

Dude has always excuses.

But he never broke his hand in the fight that he quit during rounds,it wasnt even fractured there was a thread about it floating around here.

CM Punk got his ass beat down for 15mins never once looked for a way out lol

Last edited:
Pettis is one of my favorite fighters but this is pathetic. Take the L and move on.

reading this thread really backs up my statement that MMA has the absolute dumbest, worst fans of any sport

Back