Media Pettis sueing USADA.

When I was young and stooopit, id hit the heavy bag with my hands wrapped in gauze and literally every knuckle would be bleeding after 10 minutes but I fought through that chit.

young me > old Pettis

Lol.
I read the tweet and thought it was a gag.

I am surprised this is serious.

i feel like everytime i read about pettis and duke its always about pettis being hurt and duke trying to talk him into not fighting.

seriously, pettis gets a pass for it.

Thumbs seem fine to me.

5d58d42ecd9784312f58e472-1136-852.jpg

ufc-241-1.jpg

nate-diaz-anthony-pettis-241-8.jpg

5d58d02acd97843d0d254b33

af3b7f9a-c17b-11e9-8f25-9b5536624008_image_hires_154740.jpg

960x0.jpg

Must've cut himself under the gloves and wrapping where nobody can see

<YeahOKJen>
In all honesty, in the third picture it kind of looks like there is something on the bottom of his left thumb, right in the middle. There isn't really another angle where you see that spot of his thumb. It could very well be some of Nate's blood though.

Either way it's a shit excuse.

Yeah he’s tougher than literally anyone you know
Pettis? Not a chance. More skilled? For sure.

I have been training kickboxing and muay thai for 15 years. Guys are needlessly though.

But I find it funny than a grown man is suing a company because he was stupid enough to cut his finger with a bottle. I would feel ashamed for that.

Wait.... is this an indirect way of making an excuse of why he lost?

Pettis is sort of a excuse bish. Broken this and that, now sueing USADA because of a little cut. He was treated like a primadona in UFC despite his shortcomings, and again he bites the hand that feeds him.
He has a history with that.

He lost the RDA fight because he got caught with a good punch and his eye was a little swolen.
He quit on the stool against Tony because his hand was broken (guys have fougth with 2 broken hands)
He lost to Max because of a bad weightcut
He lost to Poirier because of an "injury".

Dude has always excuses.

Pettis is just taking the piss guys.
<{ohyeah}>

Anthony Pettis is the type of guy that makes USADA put "Edges are sharp" stickers on all their bottles.

His coach begged him to pull out an hour before the fight because he cut his thumb?

{<jordan}

Pettis with two thumbs is easily as dangerous as a motivated BJ or Chuck with that look in his eye

Lol at people saying to man up. Athletes are literally forced under ridiculous testing schedules so an outside company can justify their own existence by charging the UFC taking more profits from the fighters. Fuck USADA
it really has nothing to do with being against USADA, something which all of us Im sure could get behind, its that he added in that Duke begged him not to fight.....when he says that it just makes it sound ridiculous

LMAO. Man up Antonio.

Cut your own finger with a bottle. My 7 years old niece is thougher than this guy.
Cmon dude Pettis has one of the most brutal strength of schedules of anyone on the UFC roster

This lawsuit is a pure money grab, has nothing to do with his toughness

Sueing completely the wrong people.

The bottles are manufactured by Berlinger. thats the people he needs to sue.

USADA have literally zero responsibility for this.

Why?

BEREG-Kit_full_set_styro.jpg

Because the bottles come sealed from Berlinger in a white box.

USADA are not allowed to open that box
They are not allowed to touch the bottles until the athlete has sealed them.
The athlete opens the box (thats the first time USADA would have even seen the bottles)
The athlete opens the bottles
The athlete inspects the bottles
The athlete puts his sample in the bottles and seals them

Only then do USADA even come into contact with them.

Sue berlinger. lol

wait USDA officials don't hold the bottle for you while you pee in it?

Back