Pettis shaves his balls and goes fishing while Nate drills jiujitsu. Pettis too blasé?

Prime for prime, Nate smokes Pettis. Never been impressed with Pettis. And Pettis hasn't looked good for a while before that fluke of a thompson ko.
Prime for prime, Pettis was a, defending champ, while Nate was losing to almost every top fighter he fought. Pettis peaked so much higher then Nate and is not even close

Apparently DC has spent the whole camp playing video games and Stipe has just been antiquing for the last few months, since we're taking 2 minutes clips of each guy to represent what they've been doing this whole time.

And what the bleep do you mean Pettis "could have been champ"? He was champ and defended the title.
Knowing everything about a fighter after a 2 minute clip is a similar bro-science to being able to instantly analyze all of a fighters emotions upon stare down. It's a rare skill that only the Shedogger can harness.

Diaz bros usually have fits against good kickers. I think Anthony likely chews Nates legs up and leaves him hobbling.

That said, I fucking love the Diaz bros, so I'm hoping to see some savagery in this one. If Nate wins I will be jumping outta my seat.
easy fight for nate. nate will finish him.

What about the other 6 days of the week?
To be honest, I believe that's all Nate does, so I doubt we need to see it six more times.

Pettis gatekeeper? In back to back fights he just nearly finished who many consider the uncrowned king at LW, and did finish who many considered the uncrowned king at WW.
he knocked down a guy that everyone knocks down. Lando knocked tony down, Kevin lee knocked tony down, pettis etc... landing on tony isnt special, knocking him down isnt special. it happens every fight.

wonderboy uncrowned king? LOL. colby, usman would melt wonderboy. infact pettis landed a lucky punch nothing more. he would lose to wonderboy 99 times out of 100.

Knowing everything about a fighter after a 2 minute clip is a similar bro-science to being able to instantly analyze all of a fighters emotions upon stare down. It's a rare skill that only the Shedogger can harness.
Honestly, I just rewatched Cormier vs Stipe, and I don't need to see anymore of either's fight footage to know that DC is going to get wrecked against Stipe in the rematch.
Mainly because holy shit DC was fat. Am I doing it right?

I mean, I'd be shocked if Diaz submitted Pettis. Pettis is slick as shit on the ground.

I'm surprised Diaz isn't focusing on his boxing and forward pressure. You need to stifle Pettis' groove, not let him get into it.
youre so effing dumb bro. wtf do you think mma fighters train 1 aspect of their game only? you just happen to catch him while training grappling. doesnt mean hes not focusing on his boxing and forward pressure. damn youre thick.

you think stipe is focusing on shopping junk shit in trailer parks?

Prime for prime, Nate smokes Pettis. Never been impressed with Pettis. And Pettis hasn't looked good for a while before that fluke of a thompson ko.

Lol prime for prime, Pettis was a reigning, defending champ while Nate was a gatekeeper who got smashed in his one shot at the title.

Jeez it is promotional material.
Nate was not training properly for 3 years btw.

Diaz bros usually have fits against good kickers. I think Anthony likely chews Nates legs up and leaves him hobbling.

That said, I fucking love the Diaz bros, so I'm hoping to see some savagery in this one. If Nate wins I will be jumping outta my seat.
People figured out his tkd game for the most part and just box him off. Id imagine nate will do much of the same. Hes not stupid.

Lol prime for prime, Pettis was a reigning, defending champ while Nate was a gatekeeper who got smashed in his one shot at the title.
You could argue Pettis subbing Bendo and Gil back to back was the most impressive 2 wins in a row in LW history. Pettis and Nate's primes were not close

Pettis gatekeeper? In back to back fights he just nearly finished who many consider the uncrowned king at LW, and did finish who many considered the uncrowned king at WW.

Yeah, he's 4-6 since losing the title to RDA and hasn't won more than one fight at a time (even losing three in a row at one point) in five years. That's a gatekeeper.

Pettis was champ and defended. Much better than anything nate has done.

A win over Conor is not the same level to what pettis has accomplished.

Put some respect on pettis’ name you retard.

Yeah, hence why I said that he's a gatekeeper nowadays. I'm talking about the present, not the past

.He could have been champ, but somewhere along the line he lost the drive, and luster to be the best.

You mean double champ? Pettis was the WEC and UFC LW champ, Aldo fight was not planned for Aldo's belt i believe but for the LW belt and ifaik Aldo was denied the double champ shot, he was asked to vacate his belt to fight Pettis back then.

Yeah, he's 4-6 since losing the title to RDA and hasn't won more than one fight at a time (even losing three in a row at one point) in five years. That's a gatekeeper.

Yeah, hence why I said that he's a gatekeeper nowadays. I'm talking about the present, not the past
More like past his prime, washed out rather than a Gatekeeper, he was the champ and was a great fighter back then before fighting RDA, imo he won the Alvarez fight.

Yeh I can see him really hurting Nate with kicks. But I just keep thinking it’s going to turn into a dogfight at some point and pettis will look for a way out and break

I agree. If Pettis plays it smart he'll weaken Diaz with leg kicks. Diaz will need to look to pressure and use his cardio as a weapon. He's going to need to have Tony Ferguson levels of pressure, and non-stop punching. I wouldn't want Diaz to waste his time on the ground since Pettis is pretty good there too. I'd only want Diaz to try for a sub if he ends up hurting Pettis.

Since it's not main event, I don't know that 3 rounds will be enough for Diaz to come back from if Pettis gets the early advantage.

Back