Pettis shaves his balls and goes fishing while Nate drills jiujitsu. Pettis too blasé?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Starts @ 5:40

Pettis' record has more red and greens then a broken stop light, yet this man goes fishing while Nate is DRILLING intricate ground movements that would make Frank Mir blush. What the fuck Pettis?

Listen one of the all time greatest matches that we never saw was Pettis Vs Aldo but now I'm glad because seeing how laid back Pettis is, is a damn shame. He could have been champ, but somewhere along the line he lost the drive, and luster to be the best.

Pettis probably thinks Diaz is nothing to fear because he's a gatekeeper, completely forgetting the fact that he's a gatekeeper himself nowadays

Thread useless without pics of pettis’ shaved balls

Im not clicking play on a video of Pettis shaving his balls.

Diaz bros usually have fits against good kickers. I think Anthony likely chews Nates legs up and leaves him hobbling.

That said, I fucking love the Diaz bros, so I'm hoping to see some savagery in this one. If Nate wins I will be jumping outta my seat.

Prime for prime, Nate smokes Pettis. Never been impressed with Pettis. And Pettis hasn't looked good for a while before that fluke of a thompson ko.

Pettis has the better submissions in the UFC , Nate should be drilling bjj. He probably remembers Petis choking out his partner Melendez who'd never been submitted at the time. I'm picking Nate to win the fight btw.

In the same embedded where DC is playing video games and stipe is teaching a foreign language to a local flea market you decide to bitch and moan about some harmless fishing?

Smh

Pettis is a metrosexual I thought that was a known fact among fans already

2w5r48o.jpg

33makj9.jpg

Prime for prime, Nate smokes Pettis. Never been impressed with Pettis. And Pettis hasn't looked good for a while before that fluke of a thompson ko.
You dumb?
Pettis subbed bendo the champ while bendo destroyed Nate.

Apparently DC has spent the whole camp playing video games and Stipe has just been antiquing for the last few months, since we're taking 2 minutes clips of each guy to represent what they've been doing this whole time.

And what the bleep do you mean Pettis "could have been champ"? He was champ and defended the title.

The last time Nate Diaz fought a fisherman he lost a split decision. Bet the house on Pettis.

There's no dip and not a single gun. That's not fishing. But good on him resting, body has to heal.

Diaz bros usually have fits against good kickers. I think Anthony likely chews Nates legs up and leaves him hobbling.

That said, I fucking love the Diaz bros, so I'm hoping to see some savagery in this one. If Nate wins I will be jumping outta my seat.

True but Pettis has problems against opponents that don’t let him breathe and that’s Nate all day

What about the other 6 days of the week?

His submission of Benson was nothing less than a phenomenal display of skill, but I agree - always found him to display glaring holes in his overall game and was vastly overrated by the UFC organization for his brief tenure as champ.

I always get nervous with a blade around my balls and really like the hairless look, so I use Nair for Men (I forget what it's called) down there when it gets a bit jungle-like.

It definitely works (you have to take a long hot shower afterwards) but you better make damn sure you don't have any cuts or openings before you do it.

Back