Pettis shaves his balls and goes fishing while Nate drills jiujitsu. Pettis too blasé?

Starts @ 5:40

Pettis' record has more red and greens then a broken stop light, yet this man goes fishing while Nate is DRILLING intricate ground movements that would make Frank Mir blush. What the fuck Pettis?

Listen one of the all time greatest matches that we never saw was Pettis Vs Aldo but now I'm glad because seeing how laid back Pettis is, is a damn shame. He could have been champ, but somewhere along the line he lost the drive, and luster to be the best.

He has been champ.

Feels like Pettis will give up once he realizes that Nate doesn’t stop coming forward

Nate is gonna light Pettis up worse than Tony did. Pettis is 4-6 in his last 10, and has been exposed. Pressure is his worst enemy and Nate brings the pressure. This isn't even going to be close.

Lol prime for prime, Pettis was a reigning, defending champ while Nate was a gatekeeper who got smashed in his one shot at the title.

still Nate would have SMASHEd pettis. Prime for prime. Pettis doesn' got nothing on Nate

Nate is gonna light Pettis up worse than Tony did. Pettis is 4-6 in his last 10, and has been exposed. Pressure is his worst enemy and Nate brings the pressure. This isn't even going to be close.

Difference is that Tony has volume AND does damage. Nate has plenty of volume, but doesn't hurt guys the way Tony does.

I'd be surprised if Nate is able to make Pettis quit on his stool just to avoid taking more damage. Nate can win for sure, but I doubt he comes close to busting up Pettis the way Tony did.

Pettis has already been paid to take a fall so the UFC can make the Conor/Diaz 3 fight

So this embedded means that

Stipe has been doing nothing but going to flea markets

DC has been doing nothing but playing video gams

And Pettis has been fishing and shaving his nuts (according to TS)

While Nate is the only one training.

More like past his prime, washed out rather than a Gatekeeper, he was the champ and was a great fighter back then before fighting RDA, imo he won the Alvarez fight.

Same difference. His skills are gate keeper level nowadays either way

I always get nervous with a blade around my balls and really like the hairless look, so I use Nair for Men (I forget what it's called) down there when it gets a bit jungle-like.

It definitely works (you have to take a long hot shower afterwards) but you better make damn sure you don't have any cuts or openings before you do it.

Doesn't that shit burn? I'm sticking with the good old fashioned razor.

Anthony chokes in big fights pretty much every single time. I can’t remember one big fight he has won as a matter fact? I guess Henderson like 10 years ago. So I’m going with Diaz.
what?? pettis held the belt.

nate… not so much. I cant really think of a good win from nate. I remember him beating cowboy and getting demolished by rda.

you cant even count the colin fights.

Prime for prime, Nate smokes Pettis. Never been impressed with Pettis. And Pettis hasn't looked good for a while before that fluke of a thompson ko.

Never been impressed?

giphy.gif

How'd Nate handle Benson? LOL, one of the most onesided fights in UFC history.

BlissfulDefinitiveBunting-max-1mb.gif

AnxiousUnnaturalAfricanwildcat-max-1mb.gif

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

His submission of Benson was nothing less than a phenomenal display of skill, but I agree - always found him to display glaring holes in his overall game and was vastly overrated by the UFC organization for his brief tenure as champ.

How do you overrate someone who ko's Cowboy and Lauzon both in round 1, then subs Gil and Benson? That's as good a 4 fight finish streak as you'll see.

Had Conor done that, 3/4ths of this forum would be masturbating 24/7 over it.

By the guy Pettis is 2-0 against

Cause MMA Math always works. Pettis got finished by Poirier who was finished by Conor (whom Nate beat) and the Korean Zombie.

Honestly, the outcome isn't as clear as either Pettis or Nate's fans are assuming. But I'd pick Nate as he's only been finished once and has a pressure game that Pettis has never dealt with very well. Their ground games are very evenly matched.

Back