Pettis shaves his balls and goes fishing while Nate drills jiujitsu. Pettis too blasé?

Diaz bros usually have fits against good kickers. I think Anthony likely chews Nates legs up and leaves him hobbling.

That said, I fucking love the Diaz bros, so I'm hoping to see some savagery in this one. If Nate wins I will be jumping outta my seat.

Anthony chokes in big fights pretty much every single time. I can’t remember one big fight he has won as a matter fact? I guess Henderson like 10 years ago. So I’m going with Diaz.

Pettis is taking this too lightly. That's a bad mindset.

Nate might look like a dyslexic while shadow boxing, that hasn't trained boxing more than 3 months. But he has other qualities.
I actually got Nate 60:40.
For real man, why can't he even look normal shadow boxing?

I didn't know that Kit Cope was Diaz's Muay Thai coach. Interesting.

I'm betting on the guy who has fought recently and KO's WOnderboy opposed to the one who has been smoking himself silly for the last 3 years.

Embedded is merely a package of edits strung together. This doesn't mean that Pettis is just out there fishing while Nate drills. It just happens to be good content for the camera, do not take these embedded packages literally.

Pettis thinks it's 2010 again after landing one desperate punch against Wonderboy.

There is no way Nate wins this fight. Pettis is a very active fighter, Nate is coming off the couch. Nate has had more money these past three years than he has ever had before therefore he's not in the gym gettin' it!

He's just trying to get some spotlight to hopefully meet McGregor for a third time, it's clear this is his intention just look at the Okamoto ESPN interview.

I would love to see Nate get a win, but I highly doubt it.

Pettis probably thinks Diaz is nothing to fear because he's a gatekeeper, completely forgetting the fact that he's a gatekeeper himself nowadays

Pettis gatekeeper? In back to back fights he just nearly finished who many consider the uncrowned king at LW, and did finish who many considered the uncrowned king at WW.

I mean, I'd be shocked if Diaz submitted Pettis. Pettis is slick as shit on the ground.

I'm surprised Diaz isn't focusing on his boxing and forward pressure. You need to stifle Pettis' groove, not let him get into it.

Diaz bros usually have fits against good kickers.

But Pettis has fits with pressure fighters with good chins..who can eat a few of his kicks and still come forward and punch him in the face. He's never won a decision in the UFC against a competent striker. He either finishes the fight early, gets finished or loses a decision when he faces decent competition.

Pettis gatekeeper? In back to back fights he just nearly finished who many consider the uncrowned king at LW.
Do you know what a gatekeeper is? It's not necessarily a bad thing. Pettis is 4-6 in his last 10 and barely qualifies as a gatekeeper. I'd only give him that title since most of his competition has been strong. And LOL that "almost" finishing Ferguson makes him elite. Tony gets wobbled in practically every fight but no one has finished him yet. The bottom line is that Pettis got finished in that fight.

So, this ten minute video is an accurate and comprehensive representation of everything that both fighters have been doing for the past three months? Good to know.

Here's Pettis fresh from the salon after getting his brows done.

Pettis-photo-1_original_crop_650x440.jpg
Looks like someone who'd toss your salad in prison.

Pettis probably thinks Diaz is nothing to fear because he's a gatekeeper, completely forgetting the fact that he's a gatekeeper himself nowadays
Pettis was champ and defended. Much better than anything nate has done.

A win over Conor is not the same level to what pettis has accomplished.

Put some respect on pettis’ name you retard.

His submission of Benson was nothing less than a phenomenal display of skill, but I agree - always found him to display glaring holes in his overall game and was vastly overrated by the UFC organization for his brief tenure as champ.

His whole career has been flashes of brilliance in a sea of mid-level performance. For some reason he matched up well with Bendo then defended his title against Melendez (who was already exiting his prime), but it's mostly been downhill since....with his hail mary KO of Wonderboy being one of the few bright spots.

Starts @ 5:40
Pettis' record has more red and greens then a broken stop light, yet this man goes fishing while Nate is DRILLING intricate ground movements that would make Frank Mir blush. What the fuck Pettis?

Pettis has also fought 7 times (yes 7) since Nate's last fight, so maybe Nate's intense training (vs. Pettis more laid back approach) kind of washes out.

Back