Petition for meat fist's yellow card

JKD? D'ya have any more of that bourbon I letchya have?

Yeah, FUCK YOU DRUNKARD..your admin performance has once again become the victim of the bottle. There is no forgiveness this time. The sheer mass of people shall overpower your booze filled throne!!

I swallow or two...that was good stuff. I do have a new bottle of 100 year old Gran Marnier if you are interested.

DMF, I thought you and Meat were tight? What exactly did he do to get a double yellow card?

well i didnt mean for this to happen but it did. If anyone wants to know whats going on go to: Avatar????

Two fingers'll do, pal...thanks...It'll go good with my baby carrots.

JKD, you really love Meat Fist dont you. He should start a fan club.

WELL FUCK THIS SHIT. It's time to act..

Drunken MisFit I DARE YOU TO CARD ME MOTHERFUCKER!

I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!

I TRIPPLE DARE YOU!!!

I QUADRUPLE DARE YOU!!!!

I QUINTUPLE DARE YOU!!!!!

Bring it on if you have the balls of steel like the man in your av, you dean wannabe.

They should leave Meat alone.. The basterd is the only bastion of hope that keeps Sherdog alive.. Twas once a time that he saved me from the drowning waters of insaneity and brought new life to this poor soul, SPM.. If he goes then I go and then we will all go, because we will be draind of the life-force that is Meat Fist.. Put my name on that list, FTYD!

I think DRUNKEN meat fist should of gotten banned. Meat Fist is a great poster.

I have never liked DRUNKEN meat fist. He can go to hell. BAN ME YOU FUCKING WHORE!

Dammit Creed, I'll bet that one felt good didn't it.

Originally posted by Creed
I think DRUNKEN meat fist should of gotten banned. Meat Fist is a great poster.

I have never liked DRUNKEN meat fist. He can go to hell. BAN ME YOU FUCKING WHORE!

Even CreeP agrees with me.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

Hey mach...I know a game you should play sometime

clue.jpg

and its not love...its respect...we are here to respect each other...so respect me and stay out of my damn bushes.

Originally posted by mach92
JKD, you really love Meat Fist dont you. He should start a fan club.

YES, we love the meaty fists of wit he provides us with. Join the cause and protest in the name of god of peons and opressed.

Hahahaha.

FTYD, sorry I can't double yellow your ass, I have to go make love. Be content that this pseudo-jocular pile of feces won't be starting any threads this evening. All ignorance has been squelched. Good night and God Bless!

Just got back from "AV?????" Damn wtf just happened? Fuck, I think I need a beer

I have respect for whoever that respects me. If i get disrespected then i will show it back. I didnt want this to happened but i have no control over it. And dont worry i will stay away from your bushes.

:D

Clue, haha, thats a good one.

COWARD!!

GO AHEAD AND LEAVE..just make sure when you make love to a bottle that its neck is wide enough!

Back