Petition for meat fist's yellow card

Silver Wolf this thread is a joke. The Admins are Drunken Meat Fist(who is Meat Fist), Kimo, Garrett, and Calf Cruncher.

I don't know why you're double yellowed again but instead of whining publicly maybe a pm would do a better job.

I reduced your double yellows to a single yellow after we talked Wolf, rightfully so, I don't know how the other was reinstated. I'm sure a mod could hook you up, otherwise I'd be happy to remove it just as frivolously as you received it.

I do seem to remember another admin adding to your cards for whatever reason.

I'm not whining, just pointing out a double standard that goes on here.

As for the admins they're Calf Cruncher, Kimo, Garrett, Sherdog, and myself. If you look at the other four, I'm clearly the oddball in the link. I do my best, but I think, and the majority of the board would concur, those guys are almost beyond reproach as far as how they handle things, and you don't see them unless somebody seriously fucked up.

So just what the fuck is going on here?

You guys mean to tell me Meat Fist and Drunken Meat Fist aren't the same poster?!?!?!!?

My whole world, crumbling...:(

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist
As for the admins they're Calf Cruncher, Kimo, Garrett, Sherdog, and myself. If you look at the other four, I'm clearly the oddball in the link. I do my best, but I think, and the majority of the board would concur, those guys are almost beyond reproach as far as how they handle things, and you don't see them unless somebody seriously fucked up.

I'll be the first to vouche.

I support the cause, although im not quite sure what the cause is. Fuck it i just want a yellow card!

LOL, FTYD, your stupid rambling posts amount to nothing more that a pile of shit. Go post a few more pictures would ya? Your pussy lips are flappin but no one's listening ya gimp.

Meat, i doubt you were around during the Ezboard era. I know the people who around since then and you definitly came here after Whorejak hijacked Sherdogs. Listen, fact is since youve been administering and throwing out yellow cards like its a joke, Sherdogs has been losing more and more members. I think its at a record low because of incompetent staff members like you and FTYD. Loss of members = loss of money. Think business here ya bums.

Kage, didn't you read the rules? No fishhooking or groin shots.

Record low kage-maru? Care to reevaluate that?

Be goddamn thankful my connection sucks right now, but mark my words - When I leave this trailer park your ass is mine.

And next on Days of Our Lives:

Civil War at Sherdogs.

Drunken keep up the good work. Its about time someone bitchslaped that bastard Meat Fist. He talk to big for small brain to understand and somehow thinks that makes him better. I hope you ban that son of a bitch.

I've always liked Meat Fist. He always had something witty or entertaining to say. But I must concur, he does think rather highly of himself, as so eloquently displayed in this thread.

Drunken was a little off base with the double yellow cards, if I do say so myself.

Originally posted by Zakuraba
I've always liked Meat Fist. He always had something witty or entertaining to say. But I must concur, he does think rather highly of himself, as so eloquently displayed in this thread.

Drunken was a little off base with the double yellow cards, if I do say so myself.

Ah fuck them both, it's all the same.

Back