Petition: Arrest Netanyahu for war crimes when he comes to London

According to you?
Even if your statement is true (I would not agree with it), do you agree with phosphorus bombs (war crimes), illegal settlements, targeting civilians...?

I believe that war is a nasty proposition. But the dirt that is going on in Gaza is clean compared to some of the shit that had to be done to fuck the Nazi's up in WW2. There are many peaceful Palestinians that coexist with Jewish people in Israel. So it is possible for there to be peace. They all share the same dna, and if it wasn't for the religious aspect of muslim and islam spreading hatred and contempt for the Jewish people and pretty much everybody else, this shit would not even be going...... period......

So it is possible for there to be peace. They all share the same dna, and if it wasn't for the religious aspect of muslim and islam spreading hatred and contempt for the Jewish people and pretty much everybody else, this shit would not even be going...... period......

You completely forget to mention the Zionist aspect (also, you did not mention anything about the war crimes done by the Zionists).

All I know is you don't step on Bejamin"Nuclear Land Mine" Netanyahu's toes. He's a mushroom cloud laying, scorched earth leaving motherfukr. When you're dealing with him, you're dealing with the Professor. He's the kind of guy that would drink a gallon of gasoline so he could piss on you campfire. You could drop him off in the Arctic Circle wearing a pair of bikini underwear, and no toothbrush, and tomorrow afternoon he's going to show up at your poolside with a million dollar smile and a fist full of pesos. The guy's a professional.

All I know is you don't step on Bejamin"Nuclear Land Mine" Netanyahu's toes. When you're dealing with him, you're dealing with the Professor. He's the kind of guy that would drink a gallon of gasoline so he could piss on you campfire. You could drop him off in the Arctic Circle wearing a pair of bikini underwear, and no toothbrush, and tomorrow afternoon he's going to show up at your poolside with a million dollar smile and a fist full of pesos. The guy's a professional.

Don't forget his prowess at making big-ass bowls of Metudela ice cream vanish like a David Copperfield trick.:D

Oh i wont deny there is a huge amount of hypocracy in the west, as i said if we actually adhered to our own 'standards' Bush and Blair and im sure many others should be standing trial.

Every single US president since Truman if the Nuremberg principles were applied.

Chomsky gives the rundown:

But when the hypocrisy is so absurdly big, it just goes unnoticed. It's like it's SO blatant that it just can't be what it seems.

I believe that war is a nasty proposition. But the dirt that is going on in Gaza is clean compared to some of the shit that had to be done to fuck the Nazi's up in WW2. There are many peaceful Palestinians that coexist with Jewish people in Israel. So it is possible for there to be peace. They all share the same dna, and if it wasn't for the religious aspect of muslim and islam spreading hatred and contempt for the Jewish people and pretty much everybody else, this shit would not even be going...... period......
Ah so they're only building settlements because Islam spread hatred and contempt for jewish people!? Interesting logic!?

lol I've done a couple of these petitions before, you get a nice copy and paste email back telling you why your proposed idea won't be carried out. Nobody in parliament is reading these or taking them seriously it's just a way to make the general public think they have some input and earn some brownie points come election time.

Ah so they're only building settlements because Islam spread hatred and contempt for jewish people!? Interesting logic!?

I'm saying they would be living peacefully together otherwise. Nothing more, nothing less. Stick to the topic at hand. You should be banned for trying to derail the thread. Mind your manners kid, adults are talking here. Go back to your crayons and coloring books. Don't ever come up to me asking questions son.

I'm saying they would be living peacefully together otherwise. Nothing more, nothing less. Stick to the topic at hand. You should be banned for trying to derail the thread. Mind your manners kid, adults are talking here. Go back to your crayons and coloring books. Don't ever come up to me asking questions son.
Ah I see, you're a lunatic troll.

Hamas was founded in 1988, a year after a huge struggle against illegal settlements and there had been many incidents before Hamas.

The illegal settlements in Gaza started long before Hamas ever existed.

Hamas' terrorist mass violence has little to do with the settlements in the West Bank.

Hamas is committed to the destruction of the entire state of Israel itself and aims to replace it with an Islamic emirate from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean Sea, hence the Islamic terrorist refrain heard at anti-Israel demos, "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free". Although the notion that an Islamist group is fighting for freedom is a contradiction in terms; they're fighting to impose theocracy and violently subjugate people hitherto living free from Islamic rule. At the very least, as Hamas has stated, they will expel all the Jews from the land. Obviously, in practice they aim to murder as many as they possibly can in the process.

The settlements in Judea and Samaria are barely relevant to their primary genocidal goal.

Hamas' terrorist mass violence has little to do with the settlements in the West Bank.

Hamas is committed to the destruction of the entire state of Israel itself and aims to replace it with an Islamic emirate from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean Sea, hence the Islamic terrorist refrain heard at anti-Israel demos, "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free". Although the notion that an Islamist group is fighting for freedom is a contradiction in terms; they're fighting to impose theocracy and violently subjugate people hitherto living free from Islamic rule. At the very least, as Hamas has stated, they will expel all the Jews from the land. Obviously, in practice they aim to murder as many as they possibly can in the process.

The settlements in Judea and Samaria are barely relevant to their primary genocidal goal.
According to Wiki their charter actually states this (although it may be naive to believe it)..

The Hamas 1988 charter states that the movement

You also left out some key Articles of that Charter:

Article 1 describes Hamas as an Islamic Resistance Movement with an ideological programme of Islam.[21]
Article 2 of Hamas' Charter defines Hamas as a "universal movement" and "one of the branches of the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine".[17][21][22][23]
Article 3 the Movement consists of "Muslims who have given their allegiance to Allah".[21]
Article 5 Demonstrates its Salafist roots and connections to the Muslim brotherhood. [21]
Article 6 Hamas is uniquely Palestinian,[24] and "strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned."[17][21]
Article 7 describes Hamas as "one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders" and links the movement to the followers of the religious and nationalist hero Izz ad-Din al-Qassam.[21][23]
Article 8 The Hamas document reiterates the Muslim Brotherhood's slogan of "Allah is its goal, the Prophet is the model, the Qur'an its constitution, jihad its path, and death for the sake of Allah its most sublime belief."[17][21]
Article 9 adapts Muslim Brotherhood's vision to connect the Palestinian crisis with the Islamic solution and advocates "fighting against the false, defeating it and vanquishing it so that justice could prevail".[21]
Article 11 Palestine is sacred (waqf) for all Muslims for all time, and it cannot be relinquished by anyone.[21]
Article 12 affirms that "Nationalism, from the point of view of the Islamic Resistance Movement, is part of the religious creed" .[21]
Article 13 There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer.[21]
Article 14 The liberation of Palestine is the personal duty of every Palestinian.[21]
Article 15 "The day that enemies usurp part of Muslim land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Muslim". It states the history of crusades into Muslim lands and says the "Palestinian problem is a religious problem".[21]
Article 16 Describes how to go about educating future generations.[21]
Article 20 Calls for action "by the people as a single body" against "a vicious enemy which acts in a way similar to Nazism, making no differentiation between man and woman, between children and old people".[21]
Article 22 Makes sweeping claims about Jewish influence and power. [21][25]
Article 28 Conspiracy indictment against "Israel, Judaism and Jews".[21][25]
Article 31 Describes Hamas as "a humanistic movement", which "takes care of human rights and is guided by Islamic tolerance when dealing with the followers of other religions". "Under the wing of Islam", it is possible for Islam, Christianity and Judaism "to coexist in peace and quiet with each other" provided that members of other religions do not dispute the sovereignty of Islam in the region.[21]
Article 32 Hamas condemns as co-plotters the

Did you even read what that says? It says nothing about getting along and living in peace with the Israelis. It talks all about the conquest of Palestine.
I read it yes,i dont think you understood the context in which i posted it, it suggests, in contradiction of Marsupials statement that they 'want to expel all of the Jews from the land', that they will infact allow all religions (presumably including Jews) to peacefully co-exist, again im sure the reality of what they would do is somewhat different!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back