Petition: Arrest Netanyahu for war crimes when he comes to London

I wish i was a British Citizen so i could sign.

Bibi is a war mongering douchebag.

The ironic part about the whole American skewed paradigm of the reality of Israel is that there is a far higher level of negative press/opinion about the lawless, thug actions in ISRAEL ITSELF than there is here in the United States.

Basically, the brain dead here in the US report the same two nonsensical talking points about the situation:

1. "Israel has a right to defend itself!" - Complete bullshit when you consider the constant and encroaching "settlements" where Israelis are stealing land - with the protection and blessing of the Israeli government.

2. "You oppose Israel because you're anti-Semitic" - first, just wrong because all the people of Middle Eastern descent are Semitic by definition - Jews and Arabs. But that's a technicality. FAR more important is the inability of small-minded simpletons to differentiate between dislike and disapproval of a government's actions (in this case Israel's, of course) and "hating" the people of the nation (Jews) because of their belief in a certain set of fairy tales.. I'm sorry, religion. If you can't see the difference there, sorry about your ignorance.

Here is the difference though. In Israel Jews are proud to be Jewish and every party stands for Israelis existence and Zionism. In the U.S. there are people who want to dismantle Israel.

Not every world leader is a war criminal.

If Netanyahu is then so is David Cameron, Obama, Harper and basically everyone else.

This petition to arrest him is absurd and is the result of Muslim hate for Jews and self hating radical white leftists who see Israel as a white imperial state. There is no logical explanation for this hate against a legitimate leader, nation and ally.

If Netanyahu is then so is David Cameron, Obama, Harper and basically everyone else.

This petition to arrest him is absurd and is the result of Muslim hate for Jews and self hating radical white leftists who see Israel as a white imperial state. There is no logical explanation for this hate against a legitimate leader, nation and ally.

The settlements are illegal and they targeted civilians in the last killing spree.

2. "You oppose Israel because you're anti-Semitic" - first, just wrong because all the people of Middle Eastern descent are Semitic by definition - Jews and Arabs.

The term "anti-semitism" was coined to define hatred of Jews alone, and was created for that specific purpose by people who openly espoused their hatred for Jews. It actually has nothing to do with Arabs or other Middle Eastern people, even if they happen to speak a Semitic language. Hence there are anti-semitic tropes and canards, e.g. "Jews control the media/secretly control world governments" and a history of anti-semitic thought and texts, none of which have ever had anything to do with Arabs.

The whole "Arabs are Semitic too" quip is just some erroneous, flimsy manouevre deployed by people with an unhealthy obssession with the world's only Jewish state to distract others from their antipathy towards Jews.

A rather preposterous petition, especially as Operation Protective Edge was a defensive action, only undertaken after the Islamic terrorists of Hamas refused repeated calls from Israel to cease firing rockets at Israeli civilians.

Guy who started the petition is a moran.

Literally everything Israel did in its last war the US has done in 6 different countries in the last 25 years.

We are launching drone strikes killing 20 civilians at a wedding to get one terrorist leader who probably was never there.

A rather preposterous petition, especially as Operation Protective Edge was a defensive action, only undertaken after the Islamic terrorists of Hamas refused repeated calls from Israel to cease firing rockets at Israeli civilians.

Yup. Glad there are some in here who have brains, who can see for themselves without gulping down the ridiculous Islamic anti-Semetic hate-propaganda.

GTFO the response was completely disproportionate.

Look at you speaking proportions from the safety of your couch.
Give me one country on the globe that would put up with its' population being constantly bombed for months, not to mention the closing of the only airport and the leading city. I'd be glad to see you talking proportions while the whole southern part of uk and Schiphol are bombed routinely.

Look at you speaking proportions from the safety of your couch.
Give me one country on the globe that would put up with its' population being constantly bombed for months, not to mention the closing of the only airport and the leading city. I'd be glad to see you talking proportions while the whole southern part of uk and Schiphol are bombed routinely.
Firstly the situation is completely different, only a small proportion of bombs were landing dont make out like half of Israel was bombed to shit, you know full well it has the Iron dome. Secondly no country i can think of has millions it has blockaded into a strip of land the way Israel has Gaza.

Firstly the situation is completely different, only a small proportion of bombs were landing dont make out like half of Israel was bombed to shit, you know full well it has the Iron dome. Secondly no country i can think of has millions it has blockaded into a strip of land the way Israel has Gaza.

First of all, Hamas has reached up to Jerusalem with its' rockets, that's more than half of the country under Rocket threat.
Secondly, many of them do fall, especially during barrages.
And thirdly, the mere notion that you are waiving away the fact that the population has to live under constant rocket fire shows your total bias on this. If you would've had to send your kids to a school under constant rocket fire, stop your life every day running for the closest shelter or live in a place under constant threat of terrorists invasion by hundreds of underground tunnels, you'd be singing a different tune.
It's all well and nice, from the safety of your ivory tower.

Back