periera would dislocate jon jones mouth!

jon jones showed up fat and bloated to his HW debut. i think we all thought he would be in good shape.

You know what Jones can do on the ground. Just watch how R3 of Pereira's first Adesanya fight went, and l think we can conclude that even a "fat and bloated" Jones would finish Pereira pretty easily

timestamped at 13:29

I have to kindly disagree. If Dominick Reyes did that to Jones, imagine what Poatan could do
images
fixed

But Pereiras totally real and not fake blackbelt would be more than enough to stop purple belt Jones on the ground.

More like jones would poke pereira eyes out of his skull then go on to win a unanimous decision

As much as I like Poatan and dislike Jones, this is a complete and utter mismatch.

Jones takes him down with ease and either elbows his face into paste or locks up a choke and takes him out that way.

Jones is not the same guy he was in his prime that tries to beat guys at their strength. He will take the path of least resistance and Poatan (despite his joke black belt) was controlled and reversed in the ground by Izzy.

as cocky as jone jones is he isnt stupid.... He knows when he cant stand with someone. like with gane and alexander2 he will use his wrestling and neutralize alex

*sees Jones demolish Gane in 2 mins after moving up a weight class, something Francis can't even do

*creates thread saying Jones doesnt look good at heavyweight

This place is the worst.

A fight Jon would take. He’s like Jake Paul at this stage in his career with his fighter selection

would love to see this fight
just to make jones haters more angrier

these weirdos for the past decade didnt learn a single thing do they

this fight is one absolute beating
we might even see jones hellbows

after the fight well just see alot of excuses like
pereira was old when he fought jones
pereira has 0 wrestling or ground game

the list goes on and on

men this has been going on for a decade
jones outwrestled an olympic caliber wrestler
pretty sure jones striking can hang in there enough with pereira