• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perez vs Taira pbp

Cmon, you don't think Andrade won that? He was outlanded and reacted horribly when Johns landed so he was getting stunned. Rd 3 he landed the kick that seemed to hurt Jonhs a little so MAYBE you find a way to give him a round but no way he won.
i think he makes comments like that in jest. He's like an Andy Kauffman poster.

Every forum has a couple of those guys.

I'd score it 1-0 Taira, but it was a close one.

1-0 Perez, got money on Taira decision, think he’ll start racking up the rounds over these next 4

That was a sexy body swinging takedown.
Taira ML cashes.

So is that a TKO? Because you can see Perez tapping which would make it a submission iirc

So is that a TKO? Because you can see Perez tapping which would make it a submission iirc
Not sure. Possibly? Could be TKO due to Ref Stoppage? Could be deemed a submission as well.

I guess it's TKO. I really enjoyed the win, but I did not enjoy that screeching he just did haha.

Lmao he loses the first round and wins on a fluke injury and it’s the cleanest victory Bisping has ever seen.

-Lost a little on Quinlan and Armfield.
-Came out ahead (despite hedges/initial bets) on Almeida and Johns
-Nothing but profit on Costa, Fernandes, Asu, and Taira

Overall it was a good card for me. Hoping to keep the momentum going this week with Euros and Hockey.
I hope everyone here had a profitable night, and I'll see you next week!🍻

-Lost a little on Quinlan and Armfield.
-Came out ahead (despite hedges/initial bets) on Almeida and Johns
-Nothing but profit on Costa, Fernandes, Asu, and Taira

Overall it was a good card for me. Hoping to keep the momentum going this week with Euros and Hockey.
I hope everyone here had a profitable night, and I'll see you next week!🍻
You been killin it lately good job

Cmon, you don't think Andrade won that? He was outlanded and reacted horribly when Johns landed so he was getting stunned. Rd 3 he landed the kick that seemed to hurt Jonhs a little so MAYBE you find a way to give him a round but no way he won.
I saw the 1st and 3rd round. I only watched bits and pieces of the 2nd round, Andrade did pretty good from what I seen. I had it scored Andrade 29-28 just based on damage. Brett Johns had blood, where as Andrade looked clean to me

Hes probably not that serious about his postings lol

As for card surprises were Wilsln and lack of split decisions. Looking at card I thought wed get at least 6-7 of those.

Back