• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perez vs Taira pbp

Big round for Almeida.
Possibly a 10-8 as it was close to stoppage a couple of times, but likely only a 10-9.
He also racked up some good damage by rattling he head and chipping the leg kicks.
EDIT: added a hedge on Almeida, the power + chin difference seems a bit much and he might be up by 2 rnds.

Another nice round for Almeida. Either 2-0 or possibly 3-0.
Timmy needs a stoppage, but it feels like he's the one more likely to be stopped.

Cuamba fucking sucks. I didnt understand what these Youtubers were seeing , i wish i bet more damn

Cuamba fucking sucks. I didnt understand what these Youtubers were seeing , i wish i bet more damn
To be fair, if he did that takedown and ground n pound strat from the get go it might have been a completely different fight.
But yeah, he definitely lost this one haha

To be fair, if he did that takedown and ground n pound strat from the get go it might have been a completely different fight.
But yeah, he definitely lost this one haha
Yea maybe who knows . I got scared off by some British kid on youtube I was gonna bet more

Gonna start this next one off with a DNGTD sprinkle.

$150 andrade ML. The line should be flipped IMO. This should be easy work , Im not concerned for the age. Brett Johns has shit striking and wresting, In fact hes shit everywhere

I think Johns landed some really good shots, but Andrade had far more activity.
Coinflip round.

Weird ending to that round. It was clearly John's but it looked like he was getting goaded into a wild crazy brawl.
2-0 Johns, possibly 1-1

Johns should get the nod. Possibly 3-0, but likely 2-1. You could make a case for Andrade winning both the 1st and 3rd, but the problem was that his body language/reactions to shots made it look far worse than it really was when he was getting hit.
EDIT: Johns livebet cashes, but DNGTD sprinkle fails haha.

What a bullshit decision. I guess it up to his asshole Perez to decide if i profit tonight

What a bullshit decision. I guess it up to his asshole Perez to decide if i profit tonight
If he can stuff takedowns/avoid subs and get the better of the striking I think he can get it done.
With that being said, I'm leaning Taira.

Johns should get the nod. Possibly 3-0, but likely 2-1. You could make a case for Andrade winning both the 1st and 3rd, but the problem was that his body language/reactions to shots made it look far worse than it really was when he was getting hit.
EDIT: Johns livebet cashes, but DNGTD sprinkle fails haha.
id say damage too, miles face looked clean by the end, those aesthetics

Cmon, you don't think Andrade won that? He was outlanded and reacted horribly when Johns landed so he was getting stunned. Rd 3 he landed the kick that seemed to hurt Jonhs a little so MAYBE you find a way to give him a round but no way he won.

Back