• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perez vs Taira pbp

I'd score it 2-0 Quinlan, he landed the cleaner shots with better reactions. But it was hardly definitive, could be a case for any scorecard so far.

Boring fight where both guys did the exact same thing over and over.

Boring fight where both guys did the exact same thing over and over.
Except that Quinlan lost steam and power after R1, and Fugitt adjusted to the lack of power coming at him and increased his output in R2 and R3.

Flick was the biggest underdog, yet he took the least amount of damage out of all the losers thus far, and he looked like he improved his MMA skills. Clear win for Maness though.

Maness decision was +650
Fight goes to decision was +450
Johnson was the second biggest underdog on the card, yet he performed admirably at a new weight class. Decent TDD and he didn't gas, he just fought a much better wrestler.

Almabaev decision was +240
Fight goes to decision was +160

Added $50 more on Heistand. If he losses im out 300 bucks but if he wins Im in profit finally

with all these favorites winning you bet a lot of these dogs coming up are going to hit. very rare you get a whole card where 1 underdog wins.

Who you got the rest of the way?
I got nothing haha. Even the main event I'm still undecided on. Gonna just livebet or pass going forward.

Maybe I'll just parlay some favs and hope for the best.

I got nothing haha. Even the main event I'm still undecided on. Gonna just livebet or pass going forward.

Maybe I'll just parlay some favs and hope for the best.
Probably the safe route. Feels like coin flip fights the rest of the way

Back