• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pereira will fight his fifth fight in 14 months. That's a fight every 3 months on average. Do you consider it as possible exploitation?

He's about to turn 37 in a few weeks. He's running through his MMA career on fast forward. Let him cook.
Yep. He’s turning into a star and even in his loss his aura kinda grew. Sure seems like that guy izzy don’t want any more matchups

The real Neo Samurai (apologies to Jiri)

Pereira is a true champion -

No PEDS charges
No arrests
No alcohol/drug problems
No BS smack talking

All Business All Pereira All the Time
Didn't he have a drug problem then turned to Islam and fixed himself?

He made $1.2 million in his last fight against Jiri. I bet he’ll clear at least $1.5m (minimum) easily for saving 303. Probably looking closer to $2 million.

Money talks.

He made $1.2 million in his last fight against Jiri. I bet he’ll clear at least $1.5m (minimum) easily for saving 303. Probably looking closer to $2 million.

Money talks.
That's not including PPV money, where most of the money come from. He will make closer to 10 mill for this fight.

Last edited:
The way to beat Alex in my opinion is to pressure him constantly and look to exchange. You’re not going to win in a decision or last that long. Right from the jump run to throw punches or he’s just going to tear your legs up

Is there such thing as anti-exploitation laws in mma? For example, in normal jobs there are laws that make it illegal to overwork your employees.
are you complaining we have a pretty active champ for a change? just to make sure

He's getting older and hopefully making some real flippin money at this point in his career. I hope he's getting some extra cash by stepping up to save the entire PPV.

Let him fight

Your other thread about this was garbage as well. Let the man fight for fuck's sake. We get enough pansy sitting out forever from other guys. Pereira is a damn blessing.

That's not including PPV money, where most of the money come from. He will make closer to 10 mill for this fight.

10 mill?! lol not a chance in hell.

Mcgregor’s 2 highest UFC payouts including PPV were 5.6m and 6.8m

Your other thread about this was garbage as well. Let the man fight for fuck's sake. We get enough pansy sitting out forever from other guys. Pereira is a damn blessing.

Makes me think TS is Dana throwing shade. Most other "champs" cherry pick first and then only give fights when a challenger doesn't get a full camp.

The UFC isn't paying Alex 10 million a fight, sorry.

Back