Pereira is 37 years old, I predict Rountree will knock him out

It's tough to say with Roundtree. He has had some bizarre performances. He offers some danger for sure. It's arguable whether he has truly improved or not. At the very least it will be a very fun fight.

It's possible, but Pereira by KO is even more possible.

I like both but would love a Rountree win. I just love an underdog and he seems like a really good dude. Think Pereira sleeps him though.
This one is a tough one to pick because I like em both, Alex is a killer in the stand up though.
His kickboxing experience will give him an advantage here though.

Khalil is no worldbeater imo but has looked good as of late. His striking offence looks good but his defence has gaping holes Alex can definitely exploit.

Rountree is the most hit or miss guy there is. He chokes. No chance in hell.

34 is not 37. At LHW 34 is prime. Also, not only is Rountree younger, but he doesn't have a long kickboxing career behind.
wait but why do weirdos here claim jones fought out of prime fighters when he beat 29-33 years average age of LHW's
basicaly the closest at its peak he fought them
and theres statistic to back this up

are they truly weird people i guess

Just like he did to Gokhan Saki, which was one the best kickboxers ever too. At 37 and with a long kickboxing career behind, I feel rountree will be too fast for Alex. This is a bad match-up for Pereira, especially at his age. At the end of the day, Izzy might actually have the last laugh.
Khalil Roundtree is an average LHW, I predict he will go to sleep

i hope Rountree knocks him out so my boy Johny Walker can call him out and sleep'em again with a big elbow.
596b0d_bbde0eeabc6d4e96ad146b4dea4aed4b~mv2.gif

AAAAAAAAND NEWWWWWWWWWWWW
johnny-walker-funny.gif

alex shoul not let roundtree getting close to him...

Rountree has one of the better styles to beat Poatan than a lot of his prior opponents. He has legitimate Muay Thai skill, patience and big power.

Just like he did to Gokhan Saki, which was one the best kickboxers ever too.

Gokhan has a pro MMA record of 1-2. That is his entire body of work.

Poatan is 8-1 in the UFC and has beaten 5 world champions.

I know this is a 2024 account troll thread making up a wild shot claim that costs nothing, but why add extra bullshit like this?

Since Khalil has been training Muay Thai a lot, I imagine he's just going to stand with Alex, and he'll lose. He definitely has a chance to win, though.

poatan has better striking and on paper beats khalil all day.

throw money on khalil for a potential upset though.

Back