News Per Dana Tony Ferguson Set To Fight TBA Fighter

Who Wins?

• Total voters
7dbd69e2d72880d4d79071d3eec20042.jpg

I don’t even know what Dustin is making or what he’s worth. He’s in that weird zone of interim champ, multiple title shots, mostly only loses to elite guys, nearing the end of his prime veteran.

a consistent top 5 guy.

Poirier is 10-2-1 at LW with wins over Gaethje, Alvarez, Ferreira and Hooker who are all top 10 wins. He beat Max Holloway while he was the reigning FW champion on what, a 12 fight win streak? He derailed Joe Duffy who was a favorite and on a meteoric rise at the time. Poirier has headlined 2 PPV cards and is a former interim champion? He's an incredibly exciting fight who's been in 2 or 3 FOTY candidates? (Korean Zombie, Gaethje, Hooker).

He's he gets paid around 150k/150k right now. Dudes worth a lot more than that, period. But to fight Ferguson on a PPV for that little? Kinda absurd. Poirier has beaten all the elite competition hes faced at LW besides Khabib. The guy is promotable, good looking and a great person. Negotiating for part of a PPV cut or a bump in pay makes a lot of sense. The guy is ij his prime, all wars aside his defense has gotten so much better over the years and he's probably got 2-3 more years ontop as an elite guy easy.

He deserves a lot more.

Who’s the fighter who accepted to fight Tony for 20k/20k and gave Dana a reason to not pay Poirier what he’s worth?

As long as there are fighters willing to fight for free, the ones who have earned paydays will not get them

congrats on your first non-shitpost i actually agree with

not giving you a like though, we can reconvene after 1,000 posts about things unrelated to your unhealthy obsession with conor and fighters that bear a slight resemblance to khabib, inshallah

Is TBA The Bad Ass? If so, this could be big.

Last edited:
How come Justin gets so much free pass for turning greed ?
Its cristal clear the guy has a very high opinion of himself since his titel fight and act like he is some sort of role model, like he is better human being than everyone.
I wouldnt be surprised if he really negociated himself out of an humbling beating.

I don't think Tony will be the same fighter after the bad beating he got from Gaethje and you add his age. He's going to lose his next fight, whoever it is.

Oliveira dariush or hooker would all be good fights. I don’t like tony but he puts on a great show every time.

Poirier is 10-2-1 at LW with wins over Gaethje, Alvarez, Ferreira and Hooker who are all top 10 wins. He beat Max Holloway while he was the reigning FW champion on what, a 12 fight win streak? He derailed Joe Duffy who was a favorite and on a meteoric rise at the time. Poirier has headlined 2 PPV cards and is a former interim champion? He's an incredibly exciting fight who's been in 2 or 3 FOTY candidates? (Korean Zombie, Gaethje, Hooker).

He's he gets paid around 150k/150k right now. Dudes worth a lot more than that, period. But to fight Ferguson on a PPV for that little? Kinda absurd. Poirier has beaten all the elite competition hes faced at LW besides Khabib. The guy is promotable, good looking and a great person. Negotiating for part of a PPV cut or a bump in pay makes a lot of sense. The guy is ij his prime, all wars aside his defense has gotten so much better over the years and he's probably got 2-3 more years ontop as an elite guy easy.

He deserves a lot more.

Agree with all of this, except DP is pretty damn old in fight years. I wouldn't be surprised to see him fall off the wagon any day now. I thought he already looked a lot less sharp against hooker, but that could have just been do to his lay off. I'll reserve judgement till I see him fight again

Ferguson will now fight Donald Cerrone with the winner getting a title shot !

what's so breaking about this?

idiot

As the #1 Charles Oliveria nuthugger I demand it be him or I riot

I don't want Tony to fight Chandler atm.
I'm still salty for him accepting Gaethje fight.

And this is exactly where a fighters' union would start to play its cards. Maybe abzeladizzywtfshisname? can lead the charge for them
Ali gets shit done, as much as people hate him.

But he only does so for his own bottom line since he gets a percentage of whatever deals he negotiates. He has no interest in helping anyone that doesn't owe him a cut

Back