News Per Dana Tony Ferguson Set To Fight TBA Fighter

Who Wins?

• Total voters
this is honestly the best poll sherdog has ever seen

Ali only looks for the fighters he manages. A union would hurt his position as a manager. It would make him obsolete

not like anyone in america is monitoring conflicts of interest right now though

I wish RDA pulled out and Tony fought Islam, that’d be absolutely amazing

I wish RDA pulled out and Tony fought Islam, that’d be absolutely amazing
I don't think Islam takes Tony on short notice. He'd like time to prepare for that fight. Rightfully so too

I don't think Islam takes Tony on short notice. He'd like to prepare for that fight. Rightfully so too
He is already in a camp and there is over a month left still. I’m 100% sure he’d take if it is offered today

He is already in a camp and there is over a month left still. I’m 100% sure he’d take if it is offered today
Khabib made sure he wanted adequate time to prepare for Tony. I have to think the mindset is the same. He's in camp but he's gameplanning to fight RDA..

Maybe you're right but I think he'd want three months for Tony.

Khabib made sure he wanted adequate time to prepare for Tony. I have to think the mindset is the same. He's in camp but he's gameplanning to fight RDA..

Maybe you're right but I think he'd want three months for Tony.
You just don’t miss on a chance to fight #2 guy who is old and took damages. I believe Islam already has the skills to best him, 30 more days to polish some things specifically for Tony

You just don’t miss on a chance to fight #2 guy who is old and took damages. I believe Islam already has the skills to best him, 30 more days to polish some things specifically for Tony

That's a fair point..it's an opportunity (no pun intended) and he hasn't exactly been getting fights.

Yep, it's not the kinda opportunity you pass up. It would completely change his career. Most people duck him as he's high risk low reward. A fight against Tony boosts his name and makes the reward to fight him in future greater

Nick Diaz vs Tony would be epic, if Diaz can get down to 155 lbs, regardless of rust.

Back