News Per Dana Tony Ferguson Set To Fight TBA Fighter

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This looks like a record that would happen if you were playing UFC Undisputed and choose the easiest match-up they gave you.
Every second or third fight would be a list of people you either already beat or were ranked slightly below you, and then one would be two killers and one higher rated person that you match up well with.
Yeah I like the Beniel fight but whoever wins it doesn't do much lol

Yes, unless the "mental breakdown" is proven. As it is right now we have no reason to believe the mental breakdown wasn't caused by Max calling him out lol.

Go defend your boy elsewhere, just saying that he was having mental issues isn't good enough excuse
Is the police report and restraining order enough for you baby or are those excuses too?

fucking retard.

Not sure why some people don't want Tony vs Hooker I think that fight could be a FOTY contender

Those who are ready to jump over anyone who wants what they're worth in every opportunity to fight for peanuts, for them i wish nothing but the worst kind of CTE.
lol what an idiotic statement, Tony and whoever wants to fight him should be on hold because Dustin is not happy with the contract he signed? the rest of the contenders can't take any big opportunities because of Dustin?

Choose TBA because I think Tony took a career altering beating in his last fight.

Dana continues to negotiate with the entire roster via the media.

His message is clear, ask for more money and we will find someone to do it for way less. He's using his fighters against each other to keep the market values low.
Ask for more money than you signed your contract for. Dustin would have the fight if he didn’t try to negotiate for more than his contract.

It’s his right. And others have the right to step in and do what they feel is best for their life.

Last edited:
I think it is either Dariush or Hooker. People saying Charles Oliveira, are forgetting that he is injured since he pulled out of the Dariush fight. Both options would be great fights.

Dustin as a buddy of Masvidal copies his strategy.
They make the fight Ferguson vs Poirier
Poirier says he wants more money, but at a stage where nobody else would agree to the fight.
UFC makes it TBA, searches for a replacement
A) They find one and try to lowball him
B) Dustin gets his money, he kept training anyway

Cowboy or Khamzat.

I don’t care they are fighting in 3 days.

read the full quote first, so yea, he is jumping in if offered.

"“October is a bit early for us, otherwise we would jump in there straight away for sure. But if they can push it back. Dan just got off concussion protocol now, so of this week. So, he’s only just started back training. So, obviously October might be a hard push. He would do it. I would have to talk him out of it, but he would probably do it one hundred percent. But Dan’s just back now, he’s getting fit again, it’s good to have him back in the gym. So, yeah, if they can’t come to terms, and it sounds like they haven’t come to terms, then we’ll jump in there and fight Tony for sure.” "
A lot of probably then at the end a for sure, lol
I dont care for that Eugene guy

Tony blatantly ducked Max not too long ago
“Blatantly ducked” aka he was sorting out widely documented mental issues going on at the time, plus the UFC was trying to hose him into another interim title fight when he should be fighting for a title. The dude took arguably maybe most dangerous short notice fight ever against Gaethje given the magnitude and everything on the line but you think Tony is a afraid of a volume punching FW?? Foh

Has to be Oliveira, everything else would be a crime except for Chandler but I think that's unlikely.

I Stoaked to find out the identity of said mystery fighter... maybe Werdum in a catch weight bout...?

Probably will be Michael Chandler apparently negotiations are going good. Probably why they booted Dustin when he wanted more money

Back