People claim that Islam is a religion of Conquest.Why is it that Christian Nations do most conquest?

Both religions suck but Islam is sucking a lot more nowadays. Agree?

Depends.

Middle East Islam is totally suppressing it's own people.....Christian Nations are the ones fucking with other people for the most part, their actions created ISIS, and this terrorism.

Depends.

Middle East Islam is totally suppressing it's own people.....Christian Nations are the ones fucking with other people for the most part, their actions created ISIS, and this terrorism.
And you think this is because jesus or because international power plays?

And you think this is because jesus or because international power plays?

Regardless they are Christian Nations...There leaders follow the Christian religion teachings.

Anyways if you want a more direct religious tie, there is one, that pretty much explains the whole conflict in the middle east.

Why do you think these Christian Nations, wanted Israel to exist?...It's obvious why they want it, for religious reasons....They basically ignore all the wrong Israel does, no matter what because of religious reasons.

Some of these Christians want the apocalypse to happen....and guess what, they have influence over nukes...That is a scary thought.

Last edited:
Regardless they are Christian Nations...There leaders follow the Christian religion teachings.

Anyways if you want a more direct religious tie, there is one, that pretty much explains the whole conflict in the middle east.

Why do you think these Christian Nations, wanted Israel to exist?...It's obvious why they want it, for religious reasons....They basically ignore all the wrong Israel does, no matter what because of religious reasons.

Some of these Christians want the apocalypse to happen....and guess what, they have influence over nukes...That is a scary thought.

I'm not sure what the first video was supposed to show besides christians being weird.

The second shows chomsky saying christian zionists were instrumental in creating israel but now support for it is basically because they want a friendly face in the neighborhood and not for religious reasons.

Maybe they would've, I have no idea. All I know is the Christians did indeed conquer and have been conquering a lot these last 500 years.

Yet I don't see anybody talking about the conquest of the Christian nations.
I don't see any headlines about the Titanic sinking either. That shit is big news and it's never "trending".

England is such a Christian theocracy that the mayor of the Capital is a Muslim and the most popular name for babies is Muhammad. Hide your kids, hide your wife, because if they find out you're not Christian, they might just appoint you mayor.

The Arab countries can't even get their own shit together, so their attempt at conquest is nothing but trying to make other countries as shitty as the ones they already control.

Here's the point, the United States(A christian nation), was playing god in Latin American politics, go against what the people in those countries wanted. They were a typical empire, yet I don't see people even mentioning this fact.

It's just odd to me how people are part of the biggest manipulator/conqueror in the Modern World yet freak out over Islam....It boggles the mind, the huge double standard.

Funny how the US as a Christian nation when you want to deflect Muslim atrocities, but when it comes to the word "God" in the pledge, Holidays, nativity displays in public etc, suddenly it becomes a "secular nation" again.

I'm not sure what the first video was supposed to show besides christians being weird.

The second shows chomsky saying christian zionists were instrumental in creating israel but now support for it is basically because they want a friendly face in the neighborhood and not for religious reasons.

The Chomsky video showed that the Christian religious beliefs was a main reason for the creation Israel, for support of it. Of course it has a military benefit but religion was a reason.

As for the other video, it shows the Christian belief of helping Israel no matter what, because of religion...do you think those people don't have any influence in politics? Because they do.

The Chomsky video showed that the Christian religious beliefs was a main reason for the creation Israel, for support of it. Of course it has a military benefit but religion was a reason.

As for the other video, it shows the Christian belief of helping Israel no matter what, because of religion...do you think those people don't have any influence in politics? Because they do.
Like how much influence? 1-10

I don't see any headlines about the Titanic sinking either. That shit is big news and it's never "trending".

England is such a Christian theocracy that the mayor of the Capital is a Muslim and the most popular name for babies is Muhammad. Hide your kids, hide your wife, because if they find out you're not Christian, they might just appoint you mayor.

The Arab countries can't even get their own shit together, so their attempt at conquest is nothing but trying to make other countries as shitty as the ones they already control.

Funny how the US as a Christian nation when you want to deflect Muslim atrocities, but when it comes to the word "God" in the pledge, Holidays, nativity displays in public etc, suddenly it becomes a "secular nation" again.

Well they got a Muslim mayor...that excuses all of Britains conquest/genocide for the passed 500 years.

The United States is a country runned by Christian leaders for the most part.. they have used god for reason of conquest(Manifest Destiny).

As for god in the pledge and all that, sorry but there is this thing called the Constitution...If you had any American Pride, you would know why God and nativity scene should stay out of government.

Like how much influence? 1-10

If you are talking about present..Look at the right wing.

We literally have Christians who love israel no matter what, they are a large part of population so there vote matters.

Now if u want a more direct influence, I'm not sure. It's hard to say which politicans support Israel out of religious reasons only...I suspect a good chunk of them, but none of them come out and say it.

Here's the thing, I believe there is a subconscious religious bias in favor of Israel that has stayed since it's religious inception....All though head of Nations may not support Israel because of religions reasons, the foundation for the support has been set and its because of the words written in the Bible.

Yeah they were christian because they got conquered by Christians centuries ago.
Here's the point, the United States(A secular nation), was playing god in Latin American politics, go against what the people in those countries wanted. They were a typical empire, yet I don't see people even mentioning this fact.

It's just odd to me how people are part of the biggest manipulator/conqueror in the Modern World yet freak out over Islam....It boggles the mind, the huge double standard.

Fixed, and I'm the last person to defend Christianity, but lets try to keep it accurate as possible.

Fixed, and I'm the last person to defend Christianity, but lets try to keep it accurate as possible.
With Christian leaders who have Christian beliefs.

The point is quite clear, if Christianity is so against conquest, then wouldn't leaders under that faith, not do it?

Also Manifest Destiny, look it up, Christianities God was a main reason for the conquest/genocide of the Native Americans

If you are talking about present..Look at the right wing.

We literally have Christians who love israel no matter what, they are a large part of population so there vote matters.

Now if u want a more direct influence, I'm not sure. It's hard to say which politicans support Israel out of religious reasons only...I suspect a good chunk of them, but none of them come out and say it.

Here's the thing, I believe there is a subconscious religious bias in favor of Israel that has stayed since it's religious inception....All though head of Nations may not support Israel because of religions reasons, the foundation for the support has been set and its because of the words written in the Bible.
None of this means anything if you can't show how who supports israel for religious reasons and how much they support them. Looking at the gop does nothing. Find some quotes, speeches, something.

The point is quite clear, if Christianity is so against conquest, then wouldn't leaders under that faith, not do it?

Also Manifest Destiny, look it up, Christianities God was a main reason for the conquest/genocide of the Native Americans
Is manifest destiny restricted to Christianity?

None of this means anything if you can't show how who supports israel for religious reasons and how much they support them. Looking at the gop does nothing. Find some quotes, speeches, something.

The Chomsky video has quotes of head of states being so happy that this religious prophecy happened.

I don't understand why you are so in denial over this.

The Chomsky video has quotes of head of states being so happy that this religious prophecy happened.

I don't understand why you are so in denial over this.
Yeah when israel was created. How about now?

Bullshit again.
Yet again, the empire building (arguably what was going on) had little to do with religion.

The native americans died out due to tribal warfare, disease and mixing with the europeans of the course of 360 years. The 2 million that "died out" at was about 0.2% per year. I am evidence of this as I am one of the 20% of Americans that have Native American genetics.

Europeans have every right to keep moslems out of their countries, it's that simple.

Yeah I'm sure they were talking about the Native American Gods....I'm sure they didn't think their Christian religion was superior.
You don't think islam has their own form of it?

Back